Solved Finding static player coordinates(Heroes and Generals)

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
May 10, 2015
Hello everyone im new to guidedhacking and slightly less new to hacking, now in already found out that the game im trying to hack(heroes and generals). is not the most difficult game since the static ammo/health adress arises from a single dynamic adress with a one level pointer. Now i have the problem that when i try to find the y coord of the player not only do i get stuck with ~80 results which all increase and decrease when its suppost to(jumping and stuff) but also are diffrent from each other. and when i just take the first(and i tried second) adress and did the view what acesses this adress magic trick i got stuck at a 2 level pointer when the pointer didnt react to jumping. also i tried a pointer scan but that did not decrease a lot when it came down to ~50000 results.

can someone explain what i can do to find the static player adress?:confused:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
@fireflyforlife welcome to GuidedHacking.com!!

We'd be glad to help you but we need to clear up a few things about your post. Then we can move forward with a solid foundation. First, always practice in single player mode.

the static ammo/health adress arises from a single dynamic adress with a one level pointer
A static address is defined as being an address that resides in the .exe's module in memory, it will always be the same address, if you look at it in the cheat engine memory viewer on the bottom pane the value will be green in color. An address that we can consider to by dynamic is one that holds a different value at different runtime of the game. A pointer that is in a static address does not necesarily point to a static address, it can point to a dynamic one. It is unusual that you found a dynamic address that held a pointer to a static address but it is possible.

Now i have the problem that when i try to find the y coord of the player not only do i get stuck with ~80 results which all increase and decrease when its suppost to(jumping and stuff)
Change the coordinates by adding or subtracting 10 and see if your character moves. Do this with every address, if your character moves then you have the correct address. This is not 100% guaranteed but works most of the time.

i tried a pointer scan but that did not decrease a lot when it came down to ~50000 results.
Some people like the pointer scanner other do not. I use it alot and it takes alot of practice and patience, if you go to fast you will make a mistake and end up with 0 results. Sometimes it takes me up to an hour to narrow it down to 100 results. But it hasn't failed me yet(except the first 100 times I tried to use it)

can someone explain what i can do to find the static player adress?:confused:
The player address doesn't necesarily have to be static, it may be dynamic. You may need to find a pointer to it. The pointer could reside in static or dynamicly allocated memory.
Sometimes the easiest method is to find something easy like your health. Look at the health address in struct dissector(with default settings) or memory viewer(with data type set to float) and view the address space where health is located. Try to find values that move when you jump/move and stay the same when you don't move.

Ask any questions you may have, explain yourself in detail and we will do our best to help you! Good luck

May 10, 2015
@fireflyforlife
A static address is defined as being an address that resides in the .exe's module in memory, it will always be the same address, if you look at it in the cheat engine memory viewer on the bottom pane the value will be green in color. An address that we can consider to by dynamic is one that holds a different value at different runtime of the game. A pointer that is in a static address does not necesarily point to a static address, it can point to a dynamic one. It is unusual that you found a dynamic address that held a pointer to a static address but it is possible.
I realise this. What i meant was that the correct dynamic health/ammo adress is always one meaning this has got to be the right dynamic adress. And what i meant with a one level pointer was that it only took one offset from the static adress to get from the static adress to the dynamic ammo/health adresses.
@fireflyforlife
Change the coordinates by adding or subtracting 10 and see if your character moves. Do this with every address, if your character moves then you have the correct address. This is not 100% guaranteed but works most of the time.
unfortunately, this does not work, even trying to change/freeze the ammo/health values doesnt work. do you know a way to force these values to be another value?

@fireflyforlife
The player address doesn't necesarily have to be static, it may be dynamic. You may need to find a pointer to it. The pointer could reside in static or dynamicly allocated memory.
Sometimes the easiest method is to find something easy like your health. Look at the health address in struct dissector(with default settings) or memory viewer(with data type set to float) and view the address space where health is located. Try to find values that move when you jump/move and stay the same when you don't move.
do i have to inspect the dynamic health adress area or the static adress of health/ammo area?

also thank you VERY much for the quick and helpfull response!

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
What i meant was that the correct dynamic health/ammo adress is always one meaning this has got to be the right dynamic adress.
What does "always one" mean?

unfortunately, this does not work, even trying to change/freeze the ammo/health values doesnt work. do you know a way to force these values to be another value?
The way to force the values to be another value is to change them in cheat engine. It is possible that this method doesn't work but it is not common. It is more likely that you have the wrong addresses. Sometimes I think I have the correct address and 3 days later after cursing and screaming I realize it was never the correct address and I was just being stubborn. This recently happened to me in Warsow. If this really is imposibble you will probably have to use code injection solve the problem.

do i have to inspect the dynamic health adress area or the static adress of health area?
If you change your health value in cheat engine, and the game does not reflect the correct change you have made, there is no point in looking for other addresses. You will want to find a 100% reliable pointer to your health. The pointer will point to an address. This address will hold your health value. It is around this address that you want to look.

also thank you VERY much for the quick and helpfull response!
You're welcome!! If you make any hacks with my advice be sure to take screenshots, post codenz or release your hack here!

May 10, 2015
What does "always one" mean?
I meant that sometimes(assault cube for example) when searching for a health value you will end up with 4 dynamic adresses that all reflect your healths beheviour with decreasing when taking damage and increasing when healing, in Heroes and Generals however only 1 of these dynamic adresses has been found that reflect the changes made in game to the players health. the point im trying to make is that i dont think i can get the wrong adress because there is only one adress i could find representing health,

The way to force the values to be another value is to change them in cheat engine. It is possible that this method doesn't work but it is not common. It is more likely that you have the wrong addresses. Sometimes I think I have the correct address and 3 days later after cursing and screaming I realize it was never the correct address and I was just being stubborn. This recently happened to me in Warsow. If this really is imposibble you will probably have to use code injection solve the problem.

If you change your health value in cheat engine, and the game does not reflect the correct change you have made, there is no point in looking for other addresses. You will want to find a 100% reliable pointer to your health. The pointer will point to an address. This address will hold your health value. It is around this address that you want to look.
i see a problem here because i only see one possible health adress which as i change it doesnt change ingame but instantly gets changed back to the"real" value. can you point me to a tutorial which explains me to code injection purely to check if this is the real adress(im very beginner with ASM)

You're welcome!! If you make any hacks with my advice be sure to take screenshots, post codenz or release your hack here!
sure thing! what im trying to make at first is a afk tool in c# with memmory reading(that part is as good as made) but the coordinate adresses seem more difficult to get then i first thought.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Hmmmm. Your health could be stored as a different type of variable, like instead of integer. Have you tried searching for health using Value Type "ALL" and click "Rounded (Default)" in your search. If that doesn't work use "unknown initial value" and just search decreased or increased health.

If after that you still don't find a better address, then maybe you'll have to change an opcode or inject code by jumping to a codecave with your ASM in it instead of simply writing to a variable's address in memory. You can reverse a little bit of the function that decreases your health and try to NOP(basically delete) the operation that decreases your health. You may have to use a code cave to detect which player's health it is decreasing, and use an if statement to check IF it is decreasing YOUR player's health, jump the code or NOP the code. If you're a beginner this might be difficult.

Sometimes it's best to work on a easy game before trying something difficult.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.