Solved Finding players names CSGO

• CSGO recently moved logic from 'client_panorama.dll' to 'client.dll', you must update all code that uses 'client_panorama.dll' and replace it with 'client.dll' or the code will not work.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
I couldn't find any thread like this so i assume i must be overlooking something, however i couldn't find it.
I've found all the offsets i need e.g health, armour, weapon, mState however the one thing i can't find is player names.

I've ran a scan looking the base address for my name but none of the bases match my players base? Should i be using a different base?

6CPRH.jpg

As you can see none of the returned pointers have a matching base equal to 0xA16640

Thanks.

XdarionX

Dying Light Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 30, 2018
Self leak from ESP: (player name is here: pinfo.name)
C++:
//Really usefull function
template< typename Function > Function call_vfunc(PVOID Base, DWORD Index)
{
    PDWORD* VTablePointer = (PDWORD*)Base;
    PDWORD VTableFunctionBase = *VTablePointer;
    DWORD dwAddress = VTableFunctionBase[Index];
    return (Function)(dwAddress);
}

//Get some information abut player ent_num=ID in ent list
bool GetPlayerInfo(int ent_num, player_info_t *pinfo)
{
    typedef bool(__thiscall* oGetPlayerInfo)(PVOID, int, player_info_t*);
    return call_vfunc< oGetPlayerInfo >(this, 8)(this, ent_num, pinfo);
}

//copy-paste this
typedef struct player_info_s
{
    DWORD __pad0[2];
    int xuidlow;
    int xuidhigh;
    char name[256];
    int userid;
    char steamid[33];
    UINT steam3id;
    char friendsname[128];
    bool isfakeplayer;
    bool ishltv;
    DWORD customfiles[4];
    BYTE filesdownloaded;
    int __pad1;
} player_info_t;

//grab info like this
player_info_t pinfo;
interfaces::engine->GetPlayerInfo(i, &pinfo);

Last edited by a moderator:

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
at least in css the names are inside of radarbase and not playerbase/entitybase, so i gues its the same in csgo

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
Do you know what string i should be searching for in Olly to find the offset? I have the radarbase i just am not sure what i should be searching for. Thanks for the quick reply.

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
if you have the radarbase, go to its pointer and watch through it for names and their distances between

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
So i did what you said and i couldn't find any close by reference to names, then i did a scan anything related to names and got far too many results, surely finding the name of a player can't be this hard? Thanks for the help so far, any more advice?

6DqDU.jpg

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
So i did what you said and i couldn't find any close by reference to names, then i did a scan anything related to names and got far too many results, surely finding the name of a player can't be this hard? Thanks for the help so far, any more advice?

6DqDU.jpg

lol -> Dissect Data/Structure at its pointer should be CTRL + D in Mem_View

EDIT:
there a screenshot for you ;) (same searching-method in css and csgo, just different offsets later on)

Last edited:

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
Thanks, i can't see your image because Pic-Upload.de is blocked in Australia ^^, could you upload maybe to Imgur or another site.
Edit: ok i found name, __vname and unnamed in the dissected data.
6DU6N.png
Does that look right? When i try to access it, it just returns "name" .

Last edited:

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
Thanks, i can't see your image because Pic-Upload.de is blocked in Australia ^^, could you upload maybe to Imgur or another site.
Edit: ok i found name, __vname and unnamed in the dissected data.
6DU6N.png
Does that look right? When i try to access it, it just returns "name" .
uploaded on imgur and edited post before :)

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
6DVeG.jpg
the struct doesn't contain my name :( any ideas? Maybe CS:GO just does it differently...

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
6DVeG.jpg
the struct doesn't contain my name :( any ideas? Maybe CS:GO just does it differently...
dude open the pointer at 0000 by clicking it, in your screenshot its not opened

edit: an are you sure that you have the correct radarbase ? there should be saved team, health, name etc

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
I got my radar base from a offset dumping tool. I assumed it was right because the playerbase dumped from the tool is equal to the playerbase i manually found. What is a quick method i can do to check the radarbase?

here is the pointer opened
6DWFy.png

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
actualy you need to open only the first 0000 and check if theres your name, if its not, there can be only two possible reasons, one -> the radar base is wrong and second that it cant be found at the same spot, but in csgo its the same to find the health os, player and entitybase, so i dont think that there is anything different if you see css and csgo out of the os ofc

edit:
as i thought there are no differences between csgo and css, even the bone calc is totaly the same, just the os are ofc different
checked it here : https://www.unkn0wncheats.me/forum/.../103220-global-offensive-structs-offsets.html

Last edited:

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
Well.... I think i've just solved it . "client.dll"+000BF010 + 7b9 results in local players name, although i have no idea what BF010 is... Maybe thats the radarbase? Anyway it returns what i need so thanks for all your help and patience :) +thanks

6E25I.png

Last edited:

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
Well.... I think i've just solved it . "client.dll"+000BF010 + 7b9 results in local players name, although i have no idea what BF010 is... Maybe thats the radarbase? Anyway it returns what i need so thanks for all your help and patience :) +thanks
aye no problem :)

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
So i just tried changing server and it messed up T.T haha, back to square one! :(

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
I can't test this on GO atm but you should just be able to start a local server, add one bot, then search for your name in Cheat engine. Browse through the memory for each result and see if theres other player names. Viola.

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
6HBEE.jpg Wish it was that easy heh, i'm sure it is im just looking in the wrong place.\

Edit: When i do a pointer scan lv.2 on the bots name and add all of the client.dll pointer results it always points to a random string after i kick the bot and add a new one.

Last edited:

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
6HBEE.jpg Wish it was that easy heh, i'm sure it is im just looking in the wrong place.\

Edit: When i do a pointer scan lv.2 on the bots name and add all of the client.dll pointer results it always points to a random string after i kick the bot and add a new one.
You only need to do level 1 scan

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods