Solved Finding location on body

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

scrapsmoke

Mar 15, 2013
Hey guys, first time posting around here. I'm not new to c++, but a bit new to making hacks(only been working on them since i got some free time from school.) Anywho i was wondering if someone wouldn't mind shooting me an example of how to find out where exactly im aiming on an enemys body. Currently i'm looking to see if the entity in my crosshair is an enemy, and then shooting. But im looking to see if they are an enemy, and then see if im aiming at the head, and then shoot. Thanks a lot in advance!

Edit: this is for css/cs:go btw!

Last edited:

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
You need to read the address of the bone you want from the bone matrix and convert it using your W2S, then just simply compare your crosshair location to the bone location.

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
Afaik there is no in-crosshair variable for checking if you're aiming at the head of an enemey.

Get your view angles and entity positions (or better bone positions), do a bit of trigonometry and calculate the fov you want to shoot in.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods