Solved Finding FOV

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

FaTal Cubez

Feb 4, 2014
Well, I thought I found my World2Screen matrix, but it turns out I only have the view matrix. I need to find the projection matrix so I can multiply the two together to get the final transformation matrix. But, I don't know how to find the projection matrix through reverse engineering, so I figured if I found the FOV and maybe the zNear and zFar values for the camera frustrum I could create my own projection matrix.

Any help finding either the projection matrix or FOV would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :D

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Finding fov for any game, generic method with a memory searcher, zoom in and zoom out and search for respective values

Not2EXceL

The rust BC is trash...wait no im a shit dev
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 20, 2013
What game. And usually people manually calculate out the world2screen via the reversed game w2s

FaTal Cubez

Feb 4, 2014
What game. And usually people manually calculate out the world2screen via the reversed game w2s
The game is Black Ops 1. I'm pretty new to reverse engineering, so finding the projection matrix has been a struggle. I don't even think I found the proper view matrix D: Any help with either reverse engineering or just finding the FOV would be great.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods