Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Icew0lf

Software Ninjaneer
Dank Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Aug 20, 2013
hey!

i need ur help pls.

i read in an online tut if i open my game.exe with a hex editor and edit offset: 0ED5B9 the existing value 0F85 into 90E9 it will remove HUD elements on objects in space - includes text, brackets, targeting reticles, and missile warnings.

it works.
i want to open this address in olly...so see exact what it does, what im skipping/disable - > i want to be able to edit it directly.

so on which way i can lookup the offset 0ED5B9 in olly? since if i lookup it in olly in runtime i dont get any results.

is there are technique i dont know? how can i convert or find this offset in runtime?
what i have to look for? maybe i just need a lil hint how i can search for it in olly.

thanks in advance

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I'm no expert but from what I've read so far

You'll want to do some research on PE file format and relative virtual addressing. Find what section your address is in, Then I think you can calculate the RVA using this:
RVA = RawOffset - RawOffsetOfSection + VirtualOffsetOfSection + ImageBase

I use LordPE or PEid to find that data

Use this function https://guidedhacking.com/finddmaaddy

Last edited:

Icew0lf

Software Ninjaneer
Dank Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Aug 20, 2013
seems it was a lil late yesterday...ofc ill get the runtime address in cheatengine if add the address manually with "game.exe"+Offset :trollface:

thx buddy

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods