Discuss Finding Enemy coordinates in FPS games

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Tarolion

Nobleman
Mar 12, 2015
Hey guys,

Whats the best method to find Enemy coordinates in FPS games? I have managed to do this for the local player on Assault Cube, and I'm now getting ready to repeat the process for other games like Quake live and ultimately Planetside 2. However it seems a very tedious process just to find the coordinates for myself, but how do I do this for enemies?? I can't really control my enemies to do this?

I've watched Fleep's video's and he seems to use a partner in crime to find the addresses he needs, so how do I go about this process without a partner in crime?

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
The structure in which your positions are stored most likely also contains the coordinates of the other players.
When searching for your own coordinates there will be more than one result. Check each of them and take a look at the surrounding memory.

Other method:
Create a (local) server and join twice. "I can't really control my enemies to do this?" -> solved

Tarolion

Nobleman
Mar 12, 2015
The structure in which your positions are stored most likely also contains the coordinates of the other players.
When searching for your own coordinates there will be more than one result. Check each of them and take a look at the surrounding memory.

Other method:
Create a (local) server and join twice. "I can't really control my enemies to do this?" -> solved

I actually hadn't thought of the second method, but that's a wonderful Idea, Its a shame it won't work for Online games that I had in mind to do this with like AAPG, or Planetside 2.

I will try the first and see what happens...

Although slightly worried about PB used on AAPG, should I be worried about their PPSS's with an external cheat?

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Find other players health and you will find the coordinates near the health in memory because the player class contains health, coordinates and other variables. This is the method I use everytime.

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
Find other players health and you will find the coordinates near the health in memory because the player class contains health, coordinates and other variables. This is the method I use everytime.
The game may not necessarily store all of the information in a class, though it's a good idea to check that first. If there isn't a regular ent class, find your position, then look in the memory around it. Usually the coord sets or ent information is a specific amount of bytes from eachother. In Brogue, the item list starts somewhere around the offset 0x2C, then has around 0x3A0 bytes between each item. If all else fails, find the ent position (It'll be difficult, but it's not impossible), then search the memory around it. It may be one or two offsets in, and the entities may be in one big list. It just takes a lot of trial and error :p

Tarolion

Nobleman
Mar 12, 2015
THanks for the help guys. I am trying to do this now with AAPG and some friends in a lan hosted server, but the Coordinates are being a real nuisance to find because everytime I try to run a "What Writes to this address" check to find my pointer the game crashes, and if I try a pointer scan , my pc locks up.

Is there any other way to scan for coordinates?

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
the up-and-bot coordinate (Y) is found the easiest, search for unknown value then go up and down and go for up and down..
You will most likely find like 100 addresses at least, you must then freeze them and see if it's really writeable or just particles or whatever of you.

However sometimes the game simply has a structure with just XYZ and yaw/pitch like RememberMe. It had a structure containing your HP but also a 4 lvl pointer to your actual coordinates.

Tarolion

Nobleman
Mar 12, 2015
the up-and-bot coordinate (Y) is found the easiest, search for unknown value then go up and down and go for up and down..
You will most likely find like 100 addresses at least, you must then freeze them and see if it's really writeable or just particles or whatever of you.

However sometimes the game simply has a structure with just XYZ and yaw/pitch like RememberMe. It had a structure containing your HP but also a 4 lvl pointer to your actual coordinates.
Actually its this that finally cracked it for me. I started looking at Arma 3 because it looked like there were a few tutorials on how to use it. And I finally understand how to do it there. However I'm now having trouble reading from there entity table on this thread:

https://guidedhacking.com/showthread.php?6380-Arma-3-offset-Gathering&p=32178#post32178

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods