Solved Finding Base Address?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Prometheus

Dank Tier Donator
Mar 29, 2015
I am currently trying to follow along with Fleep's bunny hop tutorial, and I am stuck around the bit with ollydbg.

In the video, he finds that his m_iHealth offset is 90, and the team number is conveniently close (8 bytes)

Now, in the current version, the health is 94, and m_iTeamNum is 560.

Is there a more convenient way then to count 560 bytes for each address? Is 560 even right? I tried Window's programming calculator, and that takes me to some random address.

Thanks!

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
You need to learn how to use hexadecimal mate, but if you insist on decimal, 9Ch is 156d

So, PlayerBase + 0x9C ( or 156 decimal ) = Team number.

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
0x560 not 560, Ollydbg shows numbers in hexadecimal, i'm willing to bet that the team number isn't 560 bytes into a player base, normally team and health are fairly close to each other in source engine games.

Check again, if still in doubt, post a screenshot. Keep in mind there could be multiple m_iTeamNum's for whatever reason, check all of them if that is the case, see if you can find m_iHealth near it to be certain.

X1mok

Jan 5, 2016
Well, good that my old post wont show up because i thought you're talking about CSGO and i postet the wrong Offsets.
But i found:
m_iHealth = 0x94
m_iTeamNum = 0x9C
i always search for my Health in CE until i got some adresses left and then i do " foundAdress - HealthOffset " and add the Team Offset. if it shows you your current teamnumber just do a Pointerscan and you're good to go.
sorry for any bad english.

Prometheus

Dank Tier Donator
Mar 29, 2015
I told you I tried the programming calculator in windows and the address I get is not right... ill try again though

X1mok

Jan 5, 2016
Yea, but what are you even trying to calculate ?
Your thread name is " Finding Base Adress " .. and i just told you HOW to find the base adress pointer..

SubJectioN

Aug 14, 2016
He's correct and this is what confuses me. The current offset I get for health is 0x94 and the team number is 0x560 or 0x9c, however, in Fleeps tutorial it shows 0x90 and 0x98 which is 8 bytes in-between.

I created the hack with 0x94 and 0x560 and it works perfectly and team number is 8 bytes away from health but how can that be right? It should be 466 away shouldn't it? Why is it still 8 bytes?

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
He's correct and this is what confuses me. The current offset I get for health is 0x94 and the team number is 0x560 or 0x9c, however, in Fleeps tutorial it shows 0x90 and 0x98 which is 8 bytes in-between.

I created the hack with 0x94 and 0x560 and it works perfectly and team number is 8 bytes away from health but how can that be right? It should be 466 away shouldn't it? Why is it still 8 bytes?
You said:

Health = 0x94
Team = 0x9c

Then you ask "why team is 0x8 bytes away from health?"

Not sure if I'm misreading your post or if you made a mistake but it makes sense:
0x9c - 0x94 = 0x8

SubJectioN

Aug 14, 2016
Rake;44472 said:
You said:

Health = 0x94
Team = 0x9c

Then you ask "why team is 0x8 bytes away from health?"

Not sure if I'm misreading your post or if you made a mistake but it makes sense:
0x9c - 0x94 = 0x8
Oh I didn't see it like that. I was looking at the 9c in decimal form which is 156 then subtracting which didn't total 8 bytes. My apologies and thanks for clearing that up.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Oh I didn't see it like that. I was looking at the 9c in decimal form which is 156 then subtracting which didn't total 8 bytes. My apologies and thanks for clearing that up.
Glad I could help, better to ask a silly question and get an answer quick then spend 3 days cursing at your LCD only to find out you screwed up right? :p I am forever humbled by my own stupidity

memohax

Aug 5, 2013
public enum TeamColor
{
[pbr::OriginalName("NEUTRAL")]
Neutral = 0,
[pbr::OriginalName("BLUE")]
Blue = 1,
[pbr::OriginalName("RED")]
Red = 2,
[pbr::OriginalName("YELLOW")]
Yellow = 3,
}
Here it its Static for Most Games Team One is Numper ex 1 and Team two is 2 u can Look at PlayerInfo Reclass and Keep Changeing team for Finding New Offset

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods