Question Finding address and function in Alto's adventure

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

hamster0406

Feb 27, 2017
Hey

On Microsoft store for windows 10 there is a game Alto's adventure (Microsoft (.) com/en-us/store/p/altos-adventure/9nblggh4p0pf).
I have been able to use Cheat Engine and find values and address for coins, time etc.. I need help in finding address of the day or its function. The problem is everytime the level/run starts all the address randomize, so it becomes a problem of finding the exact address for the day.
I tried spped hack to spped up the time, but it didnt work. Is there any other way to speed up the time.

Can anyone help me with this.

r4z0r

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 21, 2016
If the game has day/night cycle you should be able to find something about it, most of the time these addresses are float or double types. I've played this game is my phone it's really cool :)

hamster0406

Feb 27, 2017
Thanks for your reply.
Unfortunately I have tried almost all the options available in CE (not a pro still learning all the hoops), I also used ultimap, but can seem to find the address or the function responsible for day night cycle.
One interesting thing I noticed was that the save data is stored under C:\Users\<<username>>\AppData\Local\Packages\20200LooksLikeLemonade.AltosAdventure_yqc0j44vp3h64\SystemAppData\wgs but changing the day doesn't change the day in game or the app.

There is also a container file that seems to be encrypted, is there a way I can find the data in it or throught CE find the encryption key and format?

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods