Solved Finding a very hard static address.

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

RickySpan11sh

Dank Tier Donator
Jun 27, 2016
So I'm playing a game called Dead by Daylight( very fun game check it out some time) and I begin to wonder how I would find the value for a specific location in the map. Every new game there is a trap door that spawns in different locations at a different X Y coords. I can't just go on cheat engine and scan incremented values and keep scanning till it narrows it down to one dynamic address, any ideas on how i can find a static value for that?

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
EasyAntiCheat uses a driver and has callbacks installed on image load, thread creation, process creation, as well as handles being created/duplicated for the process/threads.

Bypass that, then you can do whatever you want

Edit: The executable is practically worthless btw, iirc its just for the task bar or something like that, just worry about the actual driver ( EasyAntiCheatSys.sys for the game i'm working on, may be slightly different, who knows. )

Double edit: You should use the discord too for quickest responses

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
Ah shit I love this game!

Find an entity list and if you're lucky it's in there, otherwise maybe try finding something more specific like an object list if thats how they roll, possibly containing items/hooks/gens?

I want to wish you good luck, but i don't need more survivors camping the trapdoor when we're the last 2 left ;)

RickySpan11sh

Dank Tier Donator
Jun 27, 2016
Soo haha this got a whole lot harder, DeadByDaylight uses some thread protection software called EasyAntiCheat.exe and it runs in sync with the game. Cheat Engine cant access the thread and every other program ive used cant either, currently trying to find away around this, ideas?

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods