Solved Finding a static value's address

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Alavon

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Mar 24, 2013
Hey guys,

I'm back, if anyone remembers me.

I'd like to get a little help with extracting some data out a game client, to be specific, the League of Legends Game Client (lolclient.exe).

I'd like to read out the Summoner Name (The name used ingame), but since that doesn't change I have no clue how to get a static address for this value.
(If you want a different Summoner Name you need to login to another account in other words, the program will exit and reopen again, causing the memory to be different)

If someone has any idea how I can find a base address + offset for this value, I'd be very happy!

Thanks!

For some visual representation:

Last edited by a moderator:

Alavon

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Mar 24, 2013
I have uploaded the images to imgur now and hotlinked them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
Pointer scan a few of the results there, then log in to another account. Check the pointer scan results to see if any of them match. You could also check if any of them have asm that accesses them, and if the surrounding asm calls drawing functions.

Alavon

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Mar 24, 2013
I have tried this method, however with these settings, I have over 100gb saved while there is only 2% written. So that means that I dont even have enough space on my disk lol?

Is there any other way to narrow this down or something?

Thanks.

Alavon

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Mar 24, 2013
Solaire Thanks for the tip, however when I tried 2 and 3 level pointers, and rescanned the memory, there were no pointer scan results left. Any idea's? I might be doing something wrong.
Btw nice video tutorials you have! Can't wait for the next one.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.