Solved Finding a not visible adress

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

TooManyColor

Oct 5, 2015
Hey guys, I'm trying to find an adress that I can't see his value on screen. In this case i'm making a Plants vs Zombies No cooldown hack and I know there's two ways to make that:

1- Finding the adress of the cooldown value and set it to 0 (I tried to find this adress, wasnt sucessful :c)

2- I watched fleep's videos and he filled a line with NOP's (Assault Cube tutorials) so he removed the time between shot. I undestood what he did, but I can't figure out how to find that line...

I'll be glad if someone can help me with any of these methods :)

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Pretend you are the developer of Plants vs. Zombies. How would you make this functionality? Create some pseudo code in your head so you know what you're looking for. I don't know anything about the game but lets pretend it's the add new unit cooldown. Inside the function that places a new unit on the screen, you would start a timer that would count down to 0, and you would include a if statement that would check that timer before letting you add a new unit. Each time you tried to place a new unit on the screen it would go through the if statement and check if the timer was 0. If it wasn't zero you won't be allowed to place a new unit. If it is zero you would be allowed to place a new unit. So depending on how the code is written, you could find the timer and set it to zero or you could edit the instruction that checks the timer and just NOP that if statement or change it to always evaluate the way you want. The problem is that you can code this functionality in so many different ways, as you get familiar with how games work this will get easier every time.

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
#1 requires trying out different methods to find an unknown value's address.
#2 requires having found said address (Or any other that may be modified or accessed in the function).

I'd help if I had the game. Afaik @till0sch has experience with it, so hopefully he can help out :)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods