Solved Find addresses of unknown values that cannot be changed.

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

roarboar

Feb 3, 2013
How would you usually go on about finding memory addresses of which you do not know the value, and do not have an opportunity to change at will.
For example, lets say you would want to find some info about the viewing frustum, or any other value for that matter. Lets also assume that you cannot find the address using referenced string in olly because lets be honest, this will work for maybe 0.1% of all games.

kokole

k
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 1, 2012
View frustum? What does that even mean. And you can search the addresses in IDA Pro if you know how to reverse properly.

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
View frustum? What does that even mean.
https://www.mathwords.com/f/frustum.htm

OP: what values are you trying to get and for which game? Most of the time if your looking for a value and you don't know what it is you do an initial unknown all type scan in cheat engine (or your preferred memory scanner). from there you will change scan types after either playing the game or whatever is your trying to do. The more information you could provide the better.

roarboar

Feb 3, 2013
That will take a long time! And why should you edit something that doesnt change anyways? Like what do you like to change?
I never said it doesnt change, nor did I say that I want to edit it. I only said that I cant change them manually, unless knowing the address already.

OP: what values are you trying to get and for which game? Most of the time if your looking for a value and you don't know what it is you do an initial unknown all type scan in cheat engine (or your preferred memory scanner). from there you will change scan types after either playing the game or whatever is your trying to do. The more information you could provide the better.
I am not asking anyone to get me an address for a specific game. My question is if anyone can guide me into the right direction as to how I can find memory addresses of unknown values that I cant change while playing the game normally. The viewing frustum is a perfect example. I know how to use cheat engine, and searching for an unknown value in cheat engine wont get me anywhere if I cant change the value while playing.

Last edited:

roarboar

Feb 3, 2013
So in other words, nobody here knows how to get any memory addresses that are a bit more difficult to get than the players health?

jamesst20

The Future Hacker
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Apr 1, 2013
I never said it doesnt change, nor did I say that I want to edit it. I only said that I cant change them manually, unless knowing the address already.

I am not asking anyone to get me an address for a specific game. My question is if anyone can guide me into the right direction as to how I can find memory addresses of unknown values that I cant change while playing the game normally. The viewing frustum is a perfect example. I know how to use cheat engine, and searching for an unknown value in cheat engine wont get me anywhere if I cant change the value while playing.
Keep telling Cheat Engine the value hasn't changed :D but for real, you will still have a lot of values. I guess you can't perform what you want using CE

roarboar

Feb 3, 2013
Keep telling Cheat Engine the value hasn't changed :D but for real, you will still have a lot of values. I guess you can't perform what you want using CE
Yeah i know I wont be able to achieve this using CE :) Hence the forum topic, what would be a logical step to find such addresses?

jamesst20

The Future Hacker
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Apr 1, 2013
The method used is different according to what you would like to find I guess but you didn't want to tell us what you were looking for

roarboar

Feb 3, 2013
I guess a few good examples would be finding the field of view, near and far plane. And other obscure values that are hidden in a game and are not known to the user. Some games for example have a noclip function that is implemented but not accessible unless using a cheat.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods