Solved Few questions

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Bluzzard

Nov 6, 2014
Hello there everyone who's going to read this post, I have few questions to ask and i'm not sure if it's the right place if not please move my post so alright lets begin.

I've recently got banned in a game called CombatArms for having Cheat Engine on my PC after 3 years of playing and spending too much money on a failure game.
During those years i've been studying C#,Graphics and some Visual Basic however i didn't really think about hacking Nexon has inspired me now by banning me and i'm willing to take my revenge by creating a hack. I know there are a lot of Hacks out there however i want to start one by my self.

Sooooo! my questions are :
How can i possibly find the hex values of each function in Combat Arms Eu Client? Should i use ollydbg or ce 6.4?
Is it possible to create an aimbot without having any information regarding server sided functions?

It's less than 3 questions so it's few isn't it :)?

Looking forward for answers! (Please don't reply if you don't want to help)

Thanks!

Bluzzard

Nov 6, 2014
Start off with Fleep's "How to hack any game" videos. I recommend starting at the easiest of his how to hack videos, then moving up. Also, don't try to hack games that you can get caught by an anti cheat just yet. Wait until you have a lot more experience to begin that.
I see, thank you for the helpful information i would appreciate it if you possibly can give me a list of games that can be cheated (Which basically do not have anti-cheat system) in order to earn more experience.

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
Assault cube is a free FPS. Fleep uses it in a couple of his videos. Another is Counter-Strike: Source, which costs money, but is also in several of Fleep's videos. Counter-Strike: Source has VAC on servers, so it's best to play with bots on your own server.

Bluzzard

Nov 6, 2014
Assault cube is a free FPS. Fleep uses it in a couple of his videos. Another is Counter-Strike: Source, which costs money, but is also in several of Fleep's videos. Counter-Strike: Source has VAC on servers, so it's best to play with bots on your own server.
Thank you very much however i meant Multiplayer games but it doesn't matter anymore as i've found a list already.

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
How can i possibly find the hex values of each function in Combat Arms Eu Client? Should i use ollydbg or ce 6.4?
Is it possible to create an aimbot without having any information regarding server sided functions?
What do you mean with "hex values of every function"?
Basically it's possible to write an aimbot for every game because your cpu needs information on "where the players are" and where to "draw" them. Therefore you can read these addresses and adjust your view angles accordingly.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Just try any free game out there that is unpopular and it will probably not have anti-cheat or have important variables checked server side for validity.

Brutalon

Dank Tier Donator
Nov 12, 2014
@ OP
Operation7 has no AntiCheatsystem, its an FPS and Multiplayer only. Also there are alot of Tutorials & Releases on other Forums so u could get started.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods