Solved fallout 4 pointer (already found but.....)for aimbot

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

moologan

Jul 28, 2015
Update Table - well im not sure health value in fo4 is in % or exact Value
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uifsx0odrtqpp4q/fo4%20health%20in%20Percent%20offsets.CT?dl=0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi my english are not that good but i hope someone help me out
i follow a assaultcube aimbot tutorial after many hour of find health pointer i already got it

im still not sure my pointer offest will work for coding or not busy re install MV express

and im not sure my CT has the right setting for this game
can you guy take a look here please

i run CT debugger in kernalmode(if not = game cash)

and here im not sure - should i check some box here?

anyway the pointer i got is not static but it capture health everytime when restart the game but i also got another cheats table that has working health offest here but it AOB scan i guess and i dont really know about it (where i can look for the right offset from this table?)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o776cmzf7xgeadq/Fallout4%20%282%29.CT?dl=0

well if you guy help me out - i dont know what i can payback to you
i just want to learn this for single player game

thank you so much everyone hope you reply soon

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Finding your XYZ is easiest by finding the Z first, stand somewhere, scan for unknown unitial value float, move upwards on a hill, scan increased, move down the hill, scan for decreased

In your second cheat table you posted there is a assember script for teleport hack, it uses a hook to teleport your character. I'm not gonna figure out how it works but the teleport script starts with:

C++:
aobscanmodule(teleport,Fallout4.exe,0F 28 00 48 8B CF)
You will want to look there if you're trying to use the same technique this person used to change position but you're going to need to know ASM well enough to figure this out

moologan

Jul 28, 2015
thank you very much admin so i can go pass the health value and do find xyz for now
thank you for point me about ASM teleport

i will reply result back here soon

*iknow now
i can type "player.GetPos X" for that thank you very much

edit :

got playerbase pointer
found enemy pointer now but dont know it stable or not if start new game(but it do capture x y everytime i load the same save)
i feel like it impossible to find because it not only has 2 team like most FPS

is it impossible to do aimbot for Openworld game like fallout 4?

Last edited:

moologan

Jul 28, 2015
hi again well after i keep trying for a while i just remember that in fallout 3 health value are in percent
so i find a new pointer the download link is on the top

my question is there has 3 offest for 1 Address what is the right one then?(in fallout 4 the pointer address is Read-only) from tutorial when he scan assaultcube thier only the right one there .

here the picture (Fallout 4 offset)

thank you very much

well if who want to teach me what exactly how to do aimbot for fallout 4
i can pay you for it please contact me

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
If those pointers work in every game time, after you reboot your computer etc... then you can use anyone you want. Just save the others in case the one you pick stops working. It's not impossible to do aimbot for open world games but it will probably be more difficult

moologan

Jul 28, 2015
update table with working playerbase pointer
https://www.dropbox.com/s/olrua0ukon8p3j8/Fallout%204%20Table.CT?dl=0

hi agian i cant edit original post anymore but i come back with working player base pointer (health / x /y /z /mouse x,y)
for anyone who want to do aimbot for fallout 4
i still cant find working enemy pointer look like it does not generate like assault cube
i hope someone find out and reply to this post soon

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods