Faded's Loading Screen

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Looks good

What's the game about? Is it for that MMO? :)

Last edited:

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Looks cool, look forward to seeing more of it.

Fleep

AlexSleyore

Coder
Nobleman
Oct 29, 2012
Its going to be an MMORPG when im done, I dont talk about the main parts of it online because I dont want a major game company to notice there is a HUGE hole in the gaming world that needs filled, and then beating me to finishing it. Ive only found 2 examples of what im making online, both are pretty crappy - one is a counter strike source mod, and one is kinda what im doing - but its not MMO and his game is for linux and gets like 3-10 FPS on minimum setting on a gaming computer.. so I dont see anyone else beating me besides a major game company. I believe I should be able to show examples of what im doing sometime in the next 6-8 months, but as of right now im just working on my SDK, which is coming along nicely - Got classes for most of the 2d drawing set up - redid my Directx and window classes so that they would be tied to a central frameword and not spaghetti coded like chad veron did (Or... there was a reason he did that crap.. and I just havnt run into it yet, but considering my window runs and my directx runs.. im thinking he just made spaghetti code because it was easier for people to implement in pieces.)

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Sounds promising, hope I'm excited for a reason :)

Let me know in a year when you need a tester ;)

AlexSleyore

Coder
Nobleman
Oct 29, 2012
Will do, Thinking im gonna get some hackers to try and hack my game when im done, but that wont be till late beta. Yeah my WinMain function is epic... You can either write code so complex, there are no obvious flaws. Or code so simple there is obviously no flaws.

C++:
#include "MainHeader.h"
#include "Framework.h"

int WINAPI WinMain( HINSTANCE Instance, HINSTANCE hPrevInstance, LPSTR lpCmdLine, int nCmdShow ) 
{

Faded* YourGift = new Faded(); //Framework.H
	YourGift->Initialize(Instance);
	delete YourGift;
    return(0);
}

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
lol, I guess you took the second route - obviously no flaws :D

AlexSleyore

Coder
Nobleman
Oct 29, 2012
either that... or according to the rules of c++ - I just cant see some massive flaw staring me down and im gonna run into it at somepoint.. or paraphrased by the guy who wrote c++ "C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but when you do it blows your whole leg off."

maymonaise

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Nov 4, 2012
Definatley keep posting about it, I love to know
more. It sounds like you might have a shot to
make some serious progress with this. I know a
guy, he's actual in the top 10 best World of
Warcraft players, and he made an MMORPG
when he was 15 then sold the idea
to some gaming company and they gave him a
job when he turned 18!

AlexSleyore

Coder
Nobleman
Oct 29, 2012
I will thank you, I just got my new SDK for it up and running well. had sprites and basic shapes and timers in the old one, new one just has text. But my new setup is a LOT easier then the way that chad vernon was doing it I think. should be able to tack them back on - then onto writing a basic 2d input class (Textboxes, message boxes, buttons, etc etc) and then I add 3d, lights and some other crap.. and I can actually begin writing the game part of it.

maymonaise

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Nov 4, 2012
I will thank you, I just got my new SDK for it up and running well. had sprites and basic shapes and timers in the old one, new one just has text. But my new setup is a LOT easier then the way that chad vernon was doing it I think. should be able to tack them back on - then onto writing a basic 2d input class (Textboxes, message boxes, buttons, etc etc) and then I add 3d, lights and some other crap.. and I can actually begin writing the game part of it.
That sounds like some major progress! Do you
know what the lore is going to be yet? Or have
you thought that far ahead?

AlexSleyore

Coder
Nobleman
Oct 29, 2012
I plan on it being open world, somewhat like "Ultima Online" was. With a basis around crafting and such. It may sound like runescape or such, but there is some pretty major changes that will justify why this is being done in directx :p

maymonaise

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Nov 4, 2012
I plan on it being open world, somewhat like "Ultima Online" was. With a basis around crafting and such. It may sound like runescape or such, but there is some pretty major changes that will justify why this is being done in directx :p
I love open world gaming, I really liked
Just Cause 2! I have some other questions
but I'll wait until you get further in. Keep
the progress going like this and you'll
have a game in no time.

AlexSleyore

Coder
Nobleman
Oct 29, 2012
I actually have most of it mapped out in a notebook, I just don't feel like saying certain things about it until Ive got the engine able to do them, cause im parniod o_O

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
The colors are so dark for my iphone that only the text "Faded" is visible :D

Not much of an issue though, since I don't think you will port it to iphone lol

AlexSleyore

Coder
Nobleman
Oct 29, 2012
LoadingFadedlight.jpg

Is that better for ya? And I dont know about that, I am planning on porting it to open GL at some point, but that is a LONG ways off. and I doubt it will ever run correctly on a cellphone in the near future.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods