Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats PUBG Accounts

tappineapple

Trump Tier Donator
Jun 6, 2019
How long you been coding/hacking?
around 2 months total
Coding Language
C++
Wizard 101 is a free to play massive online roleplaying game developed in 2008 by Kingsisle Entertainment and released on Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X Wizard101 burst onto the scene with an original membership cost of $59.99. A Wizard101 cheat however, will cost you nothing. The games payment model however is no different from many other games in todays era, you can pay the $59.99 membership cost and unlock all the words and competitive PVP matches or you can play for free and participate in microtransactions to gain access to the worlds and matches. Or you can just download this wizard101 hack and fly around the map with noclip! The games core players however, are a young generation of kids so if you do decide to use the wizard 101 hack you might be one of the few people using it.

External Wizard101 Cheat Summary

Recently I decided to make a basic Wizard101 cheat, and It's been quite the experience. This game loves its pointers! From what I gathered it would be nearly impossible to manually get the multilevel pointers. Your best bet would be to pattern scan (which I haven't touched yet) or use Cheat Engine's pointer scanning features (this is what I did). My original idea to get the player's position was to locate the player class. I soon found out that this would be difficult so I just manually found the z coordinate with cheat engine. I then pointer scanned. Sadly all of the pointers I could find were rather inconsistent and would require you to go to a different map or server for it to work (I'm sure this could be solved if I continued searching). Anyway here is the source code for my Wizard101 cheat, I hope that I have fixed my mistakes from my last post ;)

This Wizard 101 cheat allows you to fly around the map with noclip, using your numpad arrow keys for directional changes. The hack even allows you to break collision barriers by flying under the map and through walls! Your enemies will be stunned when you rise up from below the floor and use the element of surprise to finish them off! The wizard101 cheat also lets you levitate in the air or get an aerial view of the whole playing map so you can plot your course and avoid any obstacle you see that might be in your way. The wizard101 hack works by getting the process ID, using GetModuleBaseAddress to resolve the base address from our module and then we loop through our offsets in FindDMAAddy to resolve our pointer chain, declare our vectors, and last but not least code out our key press functionality with GetAsynckeyState and use RPM and WPM to alter our vec3 position coordinates to create the "teleport" or noclip affect. This will allow you to close any distance quickly or immediately teleport to a known location that you've saved the coordinates for which can be useful for escaping death or hunting down other players

main.cpp:
#include <iostream>
#include "proc.h"

struct vec3
{
    float x;
    float y;
    float z;
};

int main()
{
    DWORD processID = GetProcId(L"WizardGraphicalClient.exe");

uintptr_t moduleBase = GetModuleBaseAddress(processID, L"WizardGraphicalClient.exe");

HANDLE hProcess = 0;
    hProcess = OpenProcess(PROCESS_ALL_ACCESS, NULL, processID);

uintptr_t basePtr = moduleBase + 0x02265CF8;

uintptr_t positionAddr = FindDMAAddy(hProcess, basePtr, { 0x4, 0x3C, 0x164, 0x0, 0xC, 0xC, 0x34 }) - 0x8;

vec3 playerPos;
    vec3 savedPos;

float flySpeed = 50;

while (!GetAsyncKeyState(VK_END))
    {

ReadProcessMemory(hProcess, (BYTE*)positionAddr, &playerPos, sizeof(playerPos), nullptr);

if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD0) & 1)
        {
            if (savedPos.x != 0 && savedPos.y != 0 && savedPos.z != 0)
            {
                WriteProcessMemory(hProcess, (BYTE*)positionAddr, &savedPos, sizeof(savedPos), nullptr);
                std::cout << "Teleporting..." << std::endl;
            }

}
        if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD1) & 1)
        {
            savedPos = playerPos;
            std::cout << "Saving Position..." << std::endl;
        }

//noclip

if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD7))
        {
            playerPos.z += flySpeed;
            WriteProcessMemory(hProcess, (BYTE*)positionAddr, &playerPos, sizeof(playerPos), nullptr);
        }
        if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD8))
        {
            playerPos.y += flySpeed;
            WriteProcessMemory(hProcess, (BYTE*)positionAddr, &playerPos, sizeof(playerPos), nullptr);
        }
        if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD9))
        {
            playerPos.z -= flySpeed;
        }
        if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD4))
        {
            playerPos.x -= flySpeed;
        }
        if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD5))
        {
            playerPos.y -= flySpeed;
        }
        if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD6))
        {
            playerPos.x += flySpeed;
        }
        Sleep(5);
    }

return 0;

}
Wizard101 Cheat Screenshots

Here is a screenshot of me messing around with it:
1610429887135.png

1610430492987.png

Wizard101 Hack Controls
Numpad 7 & 9 to go up and down
Numpad 4 & 6 to go left and right
Numpad 8 & 5 to go forward and backward
Numpad 1 to save a position
Numpad 0 to teleport to that saved position

I really hope more people get into RE Wizard101 cheats, it really has a lot of potential!

Attachments

You can download 0 Attachments
Last edited by a moderator:

Plavnik

certified gamer
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Top Poster Of Month
Apr 10, 2019
Yes a wizard101 cheat finally!

Reactions: tappineapple

Petko123

Biggest paster
Dank Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Feb 19, 2018
Wait, this simple teleport hack with WriteProcessMemory works online? Wut?? That's kinda mad LOL :D

• Haha
Reactions: tappineapple

tappineapple

Trump Tier Donator
Jun 6, 2019
Wait, this simple teleport hack with WriteProcessMemory works online? Wut?? That's kinda mad LOL :D
Yea, the reason why I decided to try and make a hack for w101 in the first place was that I read on some forum somewhere that if you find the position coordinates you could make a teleport hack.

• Wow
Reactions: Petko123