Question External Skin+Model Changer

• CSGO recently moved logic from 'client_panorama.dll' to 'client.dll', you must update all code that uses 'client_panorama.dll' and replace it with 'client.dll' or the code will not work.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Karn

Dec 6, 2018
How long you been coding/hacking?
~1 week
Coding Language
c++, c#, java
Does anyone have examples of external skin changer which can apply custom model on weapon/player?

Kekz

Maybe Pasting
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 10, 2020
Does anyone have examples of external skin changer which can apply custom model on weapon/player?
Don't know of any external ones, I think you'll need to go internal for custom skins.
As for sources, here are two of skinchangers / modelchangers:
emskye96/chameleon-ng
namazso/nSkinz

For custom skins, you would firstly need to bypass sv_pure checks (allow the game to load custom files)
there are many publicly documented ways of doing this, it is often used to get custom sounds and materials.
As for registering a new weapon model, I have no idea since I never did it, I guess that's your work.

Petko123

Biggest paster
Dank Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Feb 19, 2018
In 1 week you can't learn how to use cheat engine properly, let alone reverse structs for skin changer.

• Sad
Reactions: dretax

dretax

CIL Expert
Dank Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Top Poster Of Month
Mar 28, 2020
In 1 week you can't learn how to use cheat engine properly, let alone reverse structs for skin changer.
Petko teach me da forze! I still dunno how to use CE in really good use. :brokeback:
--

Look up things. Eventually you should try to get the information on how to do it if nobody else has done it.

• Sad
Reactions: Kekz and Petko123
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.