Solved ESP boxes vs viewangle

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

kuk3n

Feb 9, 2015
I have a problem with the ESP boxes. They appear perfect on the enemy player when I have my crosshair aimed at them. However, the more to the right or left an enemy player is, the bigger he becomes while the boxes stay the same size. What I need to do is resize the boxes accordingly when the enemy player is outside of my crosshair. How do I calculate the scaling that is needed?

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
The size of the bounding box should adjust in relation to the player's distance from your coordinates

I mean you should multiply the dimensions of the box by the players distance, you will have to test what works for you Typically you divide the distance by a magic number which you define via trial and error. you will see this in all ESP sources

Last edited:

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
W2S head position.
W2S feet position.
Take the difference as the height of the esp box.

Last edited:

simonpaa

Jr.Coder
Silenced
Oct 2, 2013
I have a problem with the ESP boxes. They appear perfect on the enemy player when I have my crosshair aimed at them. However, the more to the right or left an enemy player is, the bigger he becomes while the boxes stay the same size. What I need to do is resize the boxes accordingly when the enemy player is outside of my crosshair. How do I calculate the scaling that is needed?

Where you from?

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods