Solved Errors.. TUT number 7 final Trainer! Help!!!

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

torgomanz10

Jan 26, 2014
Hello guys... I watched Fleep's Tuts... but at last.. I got errors when building... also downloaded the source code from the link given on his description and still there is errors....

Errors:

1>------ Build started: Project: Console Trainer, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1> Main.cpp
1>c:\program files\microsoft sdks\windows\v7.0a\include\winnt.h(290): error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'PVOID64'
1>c:\program files\microsoft sdks\windows\v7.0a\include\winnt.h(290): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
1>c:\program files\microsoft sdks\windows\v7.0a\include\winnt.h(8993): error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'Buffer'
1>c:\program files\microsoft sdks\windows\v7.0a\include\winnt.h(8993): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
1>c:\program files\microsoft sdks\windows\v7.0a\include\winnt.h(8993): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Please I need HELP!!

Cyrion

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 31, 2013
I guess you didnt learn the C++ basics before trying to code (Or copy) hacks.

Just learn the C++ basics before then , you'll be able to correct these error. (We cant guess the source code , so it's hard to tell why u have these errors)

Do our tutorials

https://guidedhacking.com/starthere

Last edited by a moderator:

torgomanz10

Jan 26, 2014
I know some basix!! dont just tell me learn and fix... u got a solution? POST HERE! U DONT KNOW? JUST stfu and go away... and yeah I am learning C++ but I didnt face these errors before...
I guess you didnt learn the C++ basics before trying to code (Or copy) hacks.

Just learn the C++ basics before then , you'll be able to correct these error. (We cant guess the source code , so it's hard to tell why u have these errors)

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Post a screenshot of those errors output lines here, please

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
I know some basix!! dont just tell me learn and fix... u got a solution? POST HERE! U DONT KNOW? JUST stfu and go away... and yeah I am learning C++ but I didnt face these errors before...
If you are asking for help, I highly advice you to be respectful of others.

Looks to me like you're either missing a library or have an older version of it. Check the tutorial's requirements again and see if you are missing something.

Fleep

torgomanz10

Jan 26, 2014
He is just wasting time.. and playing around.. he doesnt even know what I am talking about...

and yeah its fixed.. CLOSE it.. I will post a thread on how to fix it for other people who is facing these errors
If you are asking for help, I highly advice you to be respectful of others.

Looks to me like you're either missing a library or have an older version of it. Check the tutorial's requirements again and see if you are missing something.

Fleep

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
He is just wasting time.. and playing around.. he doesnt even know what I am talking about...

and yeah its fixed.. CLOSE it.. I will post a thread on how to fix it for other people who is facing these errors
I'm assuming you read the first error and noticed that you forgot a semicolon(;)? He wasn't playing around. Programming is a must if you want to write game hacks. Also this isn't mpqh. We don't tell one another to stfu here. We all get frustrated, but telling people to stfu when your asking for help is a sure way to not only stop people from helping you, but a 1 way ticket to a ban if you're not careful. We're like a close friend/family environment here. We help one another when we need it, and yes we all need it now and then.

torgomanz10

Jan 26, 2014
Cyrion, srry for that word.. the error doesnt depends on learning c++... It was an error with the VC++ which too many people face these errors... and thx btw.. and finally SOLVED it :)

Cyrion

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 31, 2013
Meh , I'm used to this , as an ex forum moderator , i've seen many people like you. (And usualy , a piece of code is useful to see what your error is , we sometimes can't guess what is the error without de code )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods