Solved Entity list

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

TrojanPoem

Jun 7, 2014
The problem:

I am trying to find the entity list.

What I did:

-,- Googling: my keywords : [ How to find player list/ entity list / objects list / ... list ] , some prefixs : [Tut] / tutorial ... CE / Olly / IDA
Ok , I deduced that Google is noob or I can't find reliable keyword.

Fleep got the entity list in one of his tutorials, I think he simply deduced the address.

what I am looking for:

Either tutorial or instructions how to find it.

Note:

Only constructive comments.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Thanks, It works. I wish it'd work in the other games.
This will work in any game where the programmers defines a player array or vector like this:

playerclass * playerArray[16];
or
vector<playerclass*> playerVector;

Players are added to the list by instantiating playerclass objects and adding them to the array/vector.

How to find Entity List Assault Cube

Last edited:

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
Depends how the entity list is initialized.
You can try search for the amount of enemies, which will give you the object(list or array, if you will.) of entities. Adding the offset of (0x00010*entity number) which will point you at the entities' object.

Hope that helps.

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
It can be completely different with every game. some have linked lists, some have Arrays, some have Vectors, some have all three, etc

TrojanPoem

Jun 7, 2014
Depends how the entity list is initialized.
You can try search for the amount of enemies, which will give you the object(list or array, if you will.) of entities. Adding the offset of (0x00010*entity number) which will point you at the entities' object.

Hope that helps.
Instructions as I asked, thanks. But I am messing around.
1) "try search for the amount of enemies" I found the address (Ok)
2) "will give you the object(list or array, if you will." ? (Hmm ?)
3)" Adding the offset of (0x00010*entity number) which will point you at the entities' object." why especially 0x0010 ? but (Ok)

In second step , I tried the dissect tool, with no luck. I can't get it clear. what did you mean ?

which game?
I am still learning , any game would do the job. Assume Assault Cube as it's easy one.

It can be completely different with every game. some have linked lists, some have Arrays, some have Vectors, some have all three, etc
Completely ??? really , I am happy -,-. So , let's say you wanna find it in a game. What will you do ?

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
Instructions as I asked, thanks. But I am messing around.
1) "try search for the amount of enemies" I found the address (Ok)
2) "will give you the object(list or array, if you will." ? (Hmm ?)
3)" Adding the offset of (0x00010*entity number) which will point you at the entities' object." why especially 0x0010 ? but (Ok)

In second step , I tried the dissect tool, with no luck. I can't get it clear. what did you mean ?
I said 0x10 because you didnt mention a game, assumed you were talking about the SDK. Now that you've done that first step, if you do 'Dissect data structure' and go one pointer deep at 0x0, does cheat engine offer you an array 'looking' field, if so each of these fields should be a pointer to the respected entities class.

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
Completely ??? really , I am happy -,-. So , let's say you wanna find it in a game. What will you do ?
First thing I do is find the players base address, then see what accesses it. I then look around the memory of what accessed it to see what kind of data structure it is (Array, list etc). If I don't find anything useful I move onto the next thing that accesses it.

TrojanPoem

Jun 7, 2014
I said 0x10 because you didnt mention a game, assumed you were talking about the SDK. Now that you've done that first step, if you do 'Dissect data structure' and go one pointer deep at 0x0, does cheat engine offer you an array 'looking' field, if so each of these fields should be a pointer to the respected entities class.
Thanks, I found It, But It wasn't after it, indeed it was 8 bytes up at "50F4F8" (50F500 - 8) [Assault cube] , However , it may be different in difficult games. Do you know any other method ?

First thing I do is find the players base address, then see what accesses it. I then look around the memory of what accessed it to see what kind of data structure it is (Array, list etc). If I don't find anything useful I move onto the next thing that accesses it.
Well , I have the player base now , I saw what accesses it . But what do you mean look around the memory ?

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
TrojanPoem

In assault cube start a match with 2 bots. Find the playerbase for your player and the 2 bots. Find pointers to the player bases, you will have any pointers but will notice a pointer to each player base in the same part of the memory. This is your entity list / entity pointer array.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods