Solved Dumping a whole region of memory somewhere to trick a memory check

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

windows.h

Sep 7, 2015
I have a game that checks a specific region for changes every few seconds and if it detects a change it shuts your game down--- now my thought is that dumping that region of memory into a space that isn't checked and then redirect the memory checker to the fake one. Any help?

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
As I said before - copy the original region and send the checks to the fake region. VirtualAlloc + memcpy

AxDSan

Nobleman
May 24, 2012
Вroihon;40358 said:
As I said before - copy the original region and send the checks to the fake region. VirtualAlloc + memcpy
Others might be:

#1 Kill the function that calls for the Memory Check?
#2 Inject Code on the function and instead of checking that memory space NOP it out?
#3 Check what that function returns and do something similar of #2 but instead of nopping it out, return the "legit" value (this could be obsolete if the returning value is dynamic)

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
Others might be:

#1 Kill the function that calls for the Memory Check?
#2 Inject Code on the function and instead of checking that memory space NOP it out?
#3 Check what that function returns and do something similar of #2 but instead of nopping it out, return the "legit" value (this could be obsolete if the returning value is dynamic)
Sure, those of course are options to bypass the hash function. OP was asking for how to fake the memory region though - that's why I answered so narrow-minded ;)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods