Download GuidedHacking Undetected Cheat Engine 7.0 UDCE Tutorial

Download Download GuidedHacking Undetected Cheat Engine 7.0 UDCE Tutorial 7.0

Login to enable download
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Simple games can use a simple detection method to detect Cheat Engine. They scan all running processes for strings in the file name, the folder name and inside the binary. To avoid this type of detection you can change the strings in the binary, I have done this for you already in this download.

You must use VEH Debugger in the Cheat Engine settings to bypass debugger detection as well.

Updated to Cheat Engine 7.0, read patch notes

Installation:
  1. Install Cheat Engine if you don't have it
  2. Copy the Cheat Engine Folder, rename it to something random
  3. Copy the files from the zip to your new random CE folder
  4. Run it

Tutorial on how it's made:
This is the original tutorial which showed you how to bypass COD WWII beta anticheat. It no longer works but the tutorial shows you how to make the edits to Cheat Engine. The DBVM kernel driver part of this video is no longer valid.
https://www.cocoscope.com/watch?v=4178

If you're looking for more info about anticheat / antidebug Guide - How to Get Started with AntiCheat Bypass

Last edited:

lukaluka

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 6, 2015
You wrong, i have same problem on different game, but when i restore ring3 hook, maybe GetCommandLineA for veh error

after i restore ring3 hook, i can debug with veh debugger, use PC Hunter, use PC Hunter

HexMurder

Arcane Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jun 7, 2012
Oh my fucking god? Rake made a youtube video. :D

Jun 29, 2013
Hey im working at the moment on finding out how the anti debug of CoD ww2 works. But im pretty much stuck. The game closes after some time when i attach any of my debuggers or use wpm.
Things i know at the moment:

These functions get overwritten to disable the possibility of attaching using a debugger all using jmps to ExitProcess:
CopyFileExW
DbgBreakPoint
DbgUserBreakPoint
DbgUiConnectToDbg
DbgUiContinue
DbgUiConvertStateChangeStructure
DbgUiDebugActiveProcess
DbgUiGetThreadDebugObject
DbgUiIssueRemoteBreakin
DbgUiRemoteBreakin
DbgUiSetThreadDebugObject
DbgUiStopDebugging
DbgUiWaitStateChange
DbgPrintReturnControlC
DbgPrompt

Patching all of those makes it possible to attach a debugger.

If i use x64dbg it most of the time doesnt realize the prozess ends or has ended, which i think is pretty strange. Also im not sure if it is random when the process ends or not.
I would love to know if somebody has any idea how to approach this problem. Not being able to use a debugger makes it pretty hard to guess what is actually going on.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Guess you have to stop them shits from getting patched or unpatch them by writing the original bytes

Jun 29, 2013
Hey thanks for your answer. Im doing that already and that is the problem. After removing all of those it is goes this way.:
I attach a dbg .
Game crashes/Ends (after some time. I have most of the time enough time to get into a local game and jump around for a minute or two).
Debugger just sits there.
Here is my sloppy source in cs https://github.com/Nexusphobiker/Co...b/master/WW2DbgEnable/WW2DbgEnable/Program.cs
The code seems to work fine. At that point im relatively sure that the game checks those functions if they are still patched and closes the game if not. I also read somewhere about a THREAD_CREATE_FLAGS_HIDE_FROM_DEBUGGER flag which hides threads from the debugger. It would make sense to me if those threads would be the root of the problem because setting breakpoints seems to be inconsistent. The only issue with that is that starting the game with a debugger attached creates mem access errors. I think you also mentioned that in your cod ww2 dbvm video if i remember correctly.

Edit: Can you check something if it shows up like that for you too? When using x64dbg and ScyllaHide and you Suspend the process before the hooks are written: set an access breakpoint on CopyFileExW. It should trigger after some time and give as source around here "s2_mp64_ship.exe"+1E8C3. If it does please let me know. Also this seems to patch the functions "s2_mp64_ship.exe"+1E6ABC

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I don't have the game, I only tried the beta. Sounds like you have lots of reversing to do

Jun 29, 2013
Just in case anyone finds this thread. Trying to do the same i did:
Multiple problems arise.
1. Detection of your tools. If you use tools which are pretty much know like IDA,WinDBG,Cheat Engine,x64dbg the process scans for those and closes in response if those are running.
2. Detection of local memory patches. If you patch out the Anti Debug measure like i did the process will behave the same and close after x minutes/seconds.
3. Usage of dynamic jmps. You will probably see pretty fast that if the program doesnt expect to get back to its original address it will simply clear the stack and jmp to i.e. TerminateProcess This makes debugging pretty time consuming. So looking at the stack wont help you much here.

Im giving up at this point because it is too time consuming. In case you just want to wpm/rpm you can just write your own application to scan the process because those are not getting detected in general.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
3. Usage of dynamic jmps. You will probably see pretty fast that if the program doesnt expect to get back to its original address it will simply clear the stack and jmp to i.e. TerminateProcess This makes debugging pretty time consuming. So looking at the stack wont help you much here.
Ouch! no thank you

Turkeychopio

Nov 12, 2017
Hey,
Even when I follow these steps the game will still crash if I do anything too forceful like changing zombie point value or changing sometimes any value. It'll also crash just after a random amount of time. The longest it went without crashing was about 5 mins.

I have it fully updated steam pc release with Cheat engine 6.7

Teuvin

now I am become Death
Dank Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dec 8, 2016
Open the game
Attach Cheat engine
Don't do anything
Wait 5 minutes
If the game doesn't crash the problem is on your end(code) not on cheat engine

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Merging this thread with the tutorial thread for easy info finding goodness

Souphooker

Nov 11, 2017
need help finding xp offsets for multiplayer, im able to get the ammo/hp offset, but i cant find the pointer or the base address so it stays static, and i cant use cheat engine because they have it detected and auto close, i use some other memory scanner but it doesnt have all the tools i need. any help?

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Souphooker nice name + I merged your post with the COD WWII thread, there is some info in this thread regarding new protections added. I don't think finding XP will be helpful because it's serversided

Jun 29, 2013
Had some more time looking into it. The laziest way remove the tool detections of WinDBG,x64dbg etc. is to just kill off ZwOpenProcess and EnumWindows. So using CE and whatever tools seems to be no problem. For the Dbg function patches which creates jmps to TerminateProcess: The game calculates manually the addresses of each function so just look for a code cave in ntdll and create a jmp TerminateProcess then write that offset in the ntdll header (or create your own copy). The game will still detect the debugger no matter what. It calls continuous NtContinue to keep going around ud2 and other fucked instructions. Not sure how to get around that tbh without removing all intentional misplaced instructions. Im not sure if thats the only problem but in case anyone else is working on it i would love to know the solution.

Reactions: Rake
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts