- Game Name
- How long you been coding/hacking?
- a few months
- Coding Language
Thanks to guidedhacking for your easy to follow tutorials. In just a few months this site has allowed me to create this Dota 2 helper program.
- All particles are rendered (map hack)
- A bounding box is drawn on your hero if your hero is seen (great for dewarding!)
- Bounding boxes are drawn on non-illusion enemies
How to use:
- Create a shortcut on your desktop for x64 Dota
- Add -console to the shortcut (e.g., "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta\game\bin\win64\dota2.exe" -console)
- Start game and inject DLL (I prefer the GH Injector).
Credits: The hooks and most of the vtables are based on code from LWSS/McDota, shekeru/dotka-cheats. The createinterface code is based on Rake's tutorial. Locating the offsets for rendering all particles, debugging, etc, was based on the teachings from this site.
14.8 KB Views: 4