Hotkeys
F1) Unlimited Health
F2) Unlimited Armor
F3) Unlimited Stamina
F4) Unlimited Oxygen
F5) Unlimited Flashlight
F6) Unlimited Ammo

Issues?
Please contact me via this forum thread.

Feedback
Please inform me on your progess or if there are any problems, I am just starting back up and I would like to get more information on what to improve where i should move along to next and how i should approach and accomplish them.
I really appreciate it!

Credits:
Agent Smith (for giving me the idea to start on Doom3 ( 1 year ago before i had IRL issues and left.. and now i am back!)
Agent Smith (again for his thread sample.. i stole from :> or borrowed)
Fleep (for his tutorials and very good guidance to accomplish what ever a man wants!)
GuidedHacking(for being here to help me improve and move on up!)

Attachments

Detk0rd

Nov 12, 2012
Approved!

Thanks for sharing! :)

thanks for the quick response.. where do you think i should head into next? i love how your trainers look the whole gui etc, instead of a win32 app.. mind pointing me in a direction towards that? and also for what game!

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
thanks for the quick response.. where do you think i should head into next? i love how your trainers look the whole gui etc, instead of a win32 app.. mind pointing me in a direction towards that? and also for what game!
If you want a game which is not protected by any anticheats and you would like to code an exteral aimbot or somthing like that, could check out Urban Terror :)
No Multilevelpointers and quite easy to handle...
Free download on their homepage. https://www.urbanterror.info/home/

Detk0rd

Nov 12, 2012
If you want a game which is not protected by any anticheats and you would like to code an exteral aimbot or somthing like that, could check out Urban Terror :)
No Multilevelpointers and quite easy to handle...
Free download on their homepage. https://www.urbanterror.info/home/
thanks for that, do you have any idea where to start to be able to make instead of a simple win32 app to make an actualy program such as the trainers agent smith creates etc? trying to move up into that direction, i appreciate it!

edit -

i just read your post again, i realize you said wallhack esp etc, i need to still learn how to make an esp get player xyz etc, which of course is in the fleeps tuts.. u have any other ideas where to start with some tuts.

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
thanks for that, do you have any idea where to start to be able to make instead of a simple win32 app to make an actualy program such as the trainers agent smith creates etc? trying to move up into that direction, i appreciate it!

edit -

i just read your post again, i realize you said wallhack esp etc, i need to still learn how to make an esp get player xyz etc, which of course is in the fleeps tuts.. u have any other ideas where to start with some tuts.
I didn't hook the endscene or something, I just read out values from memory and write my view angles...
I haven't done any hooking / ESP before. :)

Detk0rd

Nov 12, 2012
I didn't hook the endscene or something, I just read out values from memory and write my view angles...
I haven't done any hooking / ESP before. :)
would u mind pointing me into the right direction to show where i should begin on my new adventure, I am really taking an interest, i dont want to jump into a super hard think like esp etc, i want to work my way up if you get what im saying.. i know i am able to do a win 32 app the little command prompt window.. maybe now to move up into a more detailed trainer with boxes where you input values etc, I know im capable of finding all the values i need etc

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
would u mind pointing me into the right direction to show where i should begin on my new adventure, I am really taking an interest, i dont want to jump into a super hard think like esp etc, i want to work my way up if you get what im saying.. i know i am able to do a win 32 app the little command prompt window.. maybe now to move up into a more detailed trainer with boxes where you input values etc, I know im capable of finding all the values i need etc
My first hack was a windows forms application in C#. But it had some performance issues, which lead me to the point starting the project from scratch as a simple console application.
I am in the totally same boat, I am at the beginning of gamehacking. But to make an aimbot without hooking and stuff is a nice thing to start with, and it is not that complicated if you use a bit of logic and math. :)
But you are asking the false one, try asking someone with a bit more experiences.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods