Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Methods of Donation:

8$, 20$ & 50$ Donator Ranks via PayPal & Stripe
Already upgraded? Donate more via PayPal
Donate with almost any Crypto Currency - reply to this thread or use Contact Us if you can't post
Become a Patron on Patreon

Become a Youtube Member

1577896196015.png

The paywall does not exist because we are greedy. The 1$ paywall has one purpose: to stop lazy people from posting. If you are not serious about game hacking, you do not belong on GH. If you are unwilling to spend 1$ then you are also unwilling to work hard and use your brain.

Donating is a way of saying "thank you" for creating the content we produce. Do not donate if you have any expectations. The only reason to donate is because you appreciate GH and want to support us. Donations are not a purchase or gurantee of any service. Donating does not gurantee we will help you, be nice to you or not ban you. Perks are applied to your account as a "thank you" to our donators. Donations do not guarantee you access to these perks, you are not purchasing the perks.

Dear members of GuidedHacking, do you love GH? I know I do and I work hard to make it the best that I can. You can make a big difference by donating to the forum! All profit gets re-invested into GuidedHacking in the form of advertising. We spend about $1,500 on advertising every year, the more donations we receive the more advertising we can do.

Meme Tier Perks
  • Bypass post count restrictions
  • Early Access to Videos
  • Advertisement removal
  • Increased signature size
  • Increased post edit times
Dank Tier Perks
  • Premium forum access
  • Early Access to Videos
  • Advertisement removal
  • Custom User Titles
  • +1 Month to edit posts
  • Mark Best Answer on any thread
Trump Tier Perks
  • Make GH Dank AF again
  • Premium forum access
  • Early Access to Videos
  • Advertisement removal
  • Custom User Titles
  • +1 Month to edit posts
  • Karma++ for being a boss
Fleep Tier Perks
  • Make Ice Cream Great Again
  • Premium forum access
  • Early Access to Videos
  • Advertisement removal
  • Custom User Titles
  • +1 Month to edit posts
  • Karma++ for being a boss
  • Make Ice Cream Great Again
If you already donated and want to donate more click here!

100% of all donations and revenue from GH get re-invested into GH in the form of server costs, software licensing & advertising. The money you donate will directly influence the success of this community.

Donate with almost any Crypto Currency - Reply Here and I will PM you

Now Accepting for donation: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, Monero, Zcash, Stellar, NEM, DigiByte, Monero, Siacoin, BitShares, Dogecoin, Nxt, Dash, Lisk, Steem, Factom, Einsteinium, Stratis, OmiseGo, Burst, Bytecoin, Golem, Civic, MaidSafeCoin, 0x, Pascal Coin, Vertcoin, Augur, Radium, Bit Crystals, Ardor, Synereo AMP, Burst, Decred, Expanse, FoldingCoin, Florincoin, GameCredits, Gas, Gnosis, Golem, Gridcoin, Huntercoin, LBRY Credits, Lisk, MaidSafeCoin, Neoscoin, Namecoin, Nexium, OmiseGO, Omni, Pinkcoin, Potcoin, Peercoin, Riecoin, Steem Dollards, STEEM, Storj, Stratis, Tether, Viacoin, Vericoin, Certcoin Vcash, primecoin and bitcoinplus

Become a Patron on Patreon

Thank you to everyone that has donated in the past and is thinking about donating in the future!

Donations are not refundable. Perks are applied to your account as a "thank you" to our donators. Donations do not guarantee you access to these perks, you are not purchasing the perks. Perks are subject to change or removal at any time, for any reason by administration. If you cannot handle the possibility of losing these perks, DO NOT DONATE. Do not donate if you only want access to chat, you are not buying chat, you are donating to help support GH.

Last edited:

MasterG

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Mar 14, 2015
Rake;41715 said:
Thank you to everyone that has donated in the past and is thinking about donating in the future 100% of all donations pay for GuidedHacking to exist on the internet, any amount of money extra at this time that we earn gets spent on advertising. Maybe someday we will make enough $ to keep some :p

I will be announcing everyone that donates in this thread from now on.

Thank you very much for donating metrix

And for all you cheap bastards out there, consider donating here
Check you paypal...

Reactions: RenTec

MasterG

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Mar 14, 2015
Rake;41718 said:
Thanks m8, donator status incoming!!

5$ buys us 250 clicks
Well I had like 20€ on my paypal but I need the other money..

metrix

0x90
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Oct 11, 2013
Woop woop. Thanks for all your help and with any help I can and want to give knowledge back later.

Great community <3

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014

Huge thank you pwnedDepot, he donated 30$ which is our largest donation amount to date!!

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Want to contribute but don't have $$$$?
Here's what you can do to help GH:

Tell everyone you know about guidedhacking. What's the easiest way to do this? Follow us on Social Media! Retweet our tweets, like our facebook posts, +1 our google+ posts and share our youtube videos.
Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | Subscribe to our Youtube | Support us on Patreon

Are you a member on other forums? Do you have a blog or a popular social media account? Link people to us! Noone on the web has better video tutorials, that's a fact.

Do your friends own websites / sell cheats? Let them know they can partner with GH and advertise with us.

Know a cheap place to advertise? Let me know, I'm reinvesting all profit back into GH!

Know someone who makes game hacking tutorials? Let them know they can join the GHN!

Have you made a hack? Release it here, we don't care how small or stupid you think it is. Be proud of what you've accomplished and build your hacker reputation. Better yet make a tutorial.

Also you can release it using the GH Loader and give it a cool GUI with autoinjection:

If you're interested PM me

Good with graphics? We're always looking for new graphics for promotional material and general usage. More GH wallpapers would be really cool.

Reactions: RenTec and mambda

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
fx705HUJX0

I'm glad you did because I've recently emptied out the GH paypal account, I spent 150$ on advertising the past 2 months!

For those of you that still want to help but don't have the $$$, share our content on social media or embed our videos on your website

I try to make it easy for you to share our content

Like a thread? Click these buttons and share them

Like one of our videos? Like all of our videos?

Hit the like button, share it on social media and add it to a playlist!

Retweet our tweets

Like our Facebook Posts

+1 our Google+ posts

UpVote reddit posts!
https://www.reddit.com/r/cheatengine/
https://www.reddit.com/r/REGames/

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
TheProxy and XTC Thanks for donating and helping the GH campaign for greatness continue!

Last edited:

MasterG

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Mar 14, 2015
Well saying that GH has no muny actually werk D:
Everytime that you announce that GH's wallet is empty some donations come :C
Rake is a goddamn businessman

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Well saying that GH has no muny actually werk D:
Everytime that you announce that GH's wallet is empty some donations come :C
Rake is a goddamn businessman
:trollface: All donations get directly re-invested back into GH!

MasterG

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Mar 14, 2015
Rake;42623 said:
We are on a roll recently, till0sch thank you for donating...FINALLY :p

Its contagious wdf! If you continue like that you will force me to donate 1 bilion googlolplex $$$$$
Some people just donate because also others did. And here comes the magic, (understood Rake's trick now! D: ) he basically thank in public the guys that donate with pics and memes (maybe a kind of reward?), this at the same time involve also other people to donate that expect to be thanked too! D: (genius!)

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Its contagious wdf! If you continue like that you will force me to donate 1 bilion googlolplex $$$$$
Some people just donate because also others did. And here comes the magic, (understood Rake's trick now! D: ) he basically thank in public the guys that donate with pics and memes (maybe a kind of reward?), this at the same time involve also other people to donate that expect to be thanked too! D: (genius!)
Shoutouts on twitter, facebook and google+ also. And each shoutout has a link to the Donate page :) Holler

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Want to donate but don't have paypal or you aren't 18? You don't need an account to donate!

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Want to support GH but don't have any money? Rep you set and put our name on the map on this top site and give us a +1 on google! in the header. Thanks everyone for helping make GH great again!

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts