Solved Does this website cover console game hacking? (NDS, 3DS, Switch, PSP, PS4, etc.)

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats PUBG Accounts
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pseudo_Nyao

Void Fish Pseudo Nyao
Trump Tier Donator
Dec 29, 2020
Game Name
Summon Night X: Tears Crown (NDS)
Anticheat
Not sure
How long you been coding/hacking?
A few weeks
Coding Language
C++ (beginner)
Hi,

I don't really play "computer" games, but I do play console games more often. Originally I was trying to find more powerful cheat codes for this specific game [Summon Night X: Tears Crown] through google (because the existing cheat codes cannot satisfy me), and then I somehow discovered this website.

I am really excited about the guides here and thus I decided to learn how to hack games myself, instead of asking others. So I followed this guide, "Guide - GHB1 - Start Here Beginner Guide to Game Hacking", and now I am in the process of learning C++.

Learning C++ does interest me, but I keep wondering that am I on the right track of hacking console games? I noticed that most games discussed here are computer games (and FPS games), which I am not really interested in.

So my questions are:
Is hacking computer games and hacking console games very similar?
Shall I continue to follow the GHB series?
Is there any guide of console game hacking available in this website?
If "no" to all above questions, are there any credible sources (websites, forums, books, videos, etc.) to recommend for console game hacking?

Thanks!

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
No we don't have any console stuff here.

I would complete GHB book 1 and 2, and then move onto a console specific website, everything you learn in those books will help you hack console games

Plavnik

certified gamer
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Top Poster Of Month
Apr 10, 2019
Hi,

I don't really play "computer" games, but I do play console games more often. Originally I was trying to find more powerful cheat codes for this specific game [Summon Night X: Tears Crown] through google (because the existing cheat codes cannot satisfy me), and then I somehow discovered this website.

I am really excited about the guides here and thus I decided to learn how to hack games myself, instead of asking others. So I followed this guide, "Guide - GHB1 - Start Here Beginner Guide to Game Hacking", and now I am in the process of learning C++.

Learning C++ does interest me, but I keep wondering that am I on the right track of hacking console games? I noticed that most games discussed here are computer games (and FPS games), which I am not really interested in.

So my questions are:
If "no" to all above questions, are there any credible sources (websites, forums, books, videos, etc.) to recommend for console game hacking?

Thanks!
I watched some tutorials and looked at specific sites to answer this question so hope this helps! Study the console you want to make game hacks so you know what you need to do!

Yes, according to the videos the hacks they make are made in C++ as well as edit memory addresses. (To what I've seen for Xbox 360.)

Yes! It will make creating game hacks a lot easier on consoles.

No. The GHB and the site is mainly for computer games that I know of.

You got google man!

Hope I helped!

Links
GBATEMP - Good if you want to create console hacks.

Reactions: Rake

Kid_Vicious

Meme Tier VIP
Aug 18, 2018
They are similar, but also different. What you should do is learn the GHB very well and make a lot of practise, then move elsewhere to learn how to break a specific console and then how to get into a specific game. Like on PC you can use external and internal methods, but both require to load a custom environment. The external was the most common on the PS3/X360 and the internal was used to hook the game script engines where avaiable. The reverse analysis is difficult and full static and requires to dump the memory whole the time. Move to console only when you have learned to hack well on PC.

Reactions: Rake and Plavnik

Pseudo_Nyao

Void Fish Pseudo Nyao
Trump Tier Donator
Dec 29, 2020
No we don't have any console stuff here.

I would complete GHB book 1 and 2, and then move onto a console specific website, everything you learn in those books will help you hack console games
I see...thanks for answering!

Pseudo_Nyao

Void Fish Pseudo Nyao
Trump Tier Donator
Dec 29, 2020
I watched some tutorials and looked at specific sites to answer this question so hope this helps! Study the console you want to make game hacks so you know what you need to do!

Yes, according to the videos the hacks they make are made in C++ as well as edit memory addresses. (To what I've seen for Xbox 360.)

Yes! It will make creating game hacks a lot easier on consoles.

No. The GHB and the site is mainly for computer games that I know of.

You got google man!

Hope I helped!

Links
GBATEMP - Good if you want to create console hacks.
Thanks for replying! You certainly helped!

Reactions: Plavnik

Pseudo_Nyao

Void Fish Pseudo Nyao
Trump Tier Donator
Dec 29, 2020
They are similar, but also different. What you should do is learn the GHB very well and make a lot of practise, then move elsewhere to learn how to break a specific console and then how to get into a specific game. Like on PC you can use external and internal methods, but both require to load a custom environment. The external was the most common on the PS3/X360 and the internal was used to hook the game script engines where avaiable. The reverse analysis is difficult and full static and requires to dump the memory whole the time. Move to console only when you have learned to hack well on PC.
Alright...seems I will stick to GHB for a little while longer! Thanks.

Plavnik

certified gamer
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Top Poster Of Month
Apr 10, 2019
In his post he talks about "Summon Night X: Tears Crown" a game for nintendo DS. I know this is extremely different from Xbox/PS. I don't know any ways to hack a NDS.

Pseudo_Nyao
Do some more research on google or something and your answer will most likely be there. :alex:

Plavnik

certified gamer
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Top Poster Of Month
Apr 10, 2019
Thanks for replying! You certainly helped!
No Problem, also did some more research and most game console hacks have docs for you to learn. Check those out!

MilkyMilk

Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Mar 25, 2018
You can either follow a path someone else has made, or you can leave one for others.

Your choice.

Plavnik

certified gamer
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Top Poster Of Month
Apr 10, 2019
Imagine someone on the forum is looking how to start console game hacking and then just sees us talking about guided roasting 🤣

Reactions: DoUknowme
Status
Not open for further replies.