Solved Does someone know if you can create forms in C++ just like in VB or C# with a program

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Alavon

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Mar 24, 2013
Hey Member of guidedhacking,

Your probably here due of the title.

And that's totally the question!

Yes, im still far behind in hacking, i still lack at knowledge but i wont giveup!

Ty for your answer, greatly appriciated!

Keep Cool!

-Elertan

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Best Answer Necro:

.NET has the form designer, C++ does not have this except in the Windows Forms. but on the latest VS2017 you can't use the form designer really anymore, but you can still write the code. There is Windows Forms which is a real pain to use in the latest Visual Studio versions, you have to do a bunch of work to get it to work. Microsoft essentially doesn't want you using it anymore. You can make a GUI for you C++ app using Windows Forms, pure Win32 API, QT or Direct2d are the most common methods. It takes quite some time to learn these APIs but it's totally doable.

Here is a tutorial on using Windows Forms on the latest visual studio

Last edited:

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
You mean windows forms? - Yes you can with C++/CLI.

Alavon

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Mar 24, 2013
mmm, thx to all... yeah i watched the most of them :)

But if i look at all these answers, there arent any programs to make this codes as output for easy windows form creating?
Because you must enter the data of the form in the code section and in vb, c# you can just create a form and make shit :)

Last edited:

timb3r

Semi-Retired
Dank Tier VIP
Jul 15, 2018
Or use dialog resources, has been a thing since VS 6. This is what I used for my Respec tool:

MSDN here CreateDialog

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.