Discuss Do you enjoy playing League of Legends?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Do you enjoy playing League of Legends?

• Total voters

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
A very popular game, but it still has it's critics including me! I can see why it is popular but it's just not for me.

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
Yeah, I love playing league after i'm finished playing Call of Duty: Black-Ops 14 Quick Scope only lobby on my xbox 360.

jks i want to kill myself everytime i see that game.

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
Its fun with friends. Then again, so is any other game.

Kilo

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Feb 4, 2015
I still don't get the hype of that garbage game. It's soooo fucking shit, and afaik you pay to win.
Whereas DotA actually takes real skill & strategy. Anything you pay for is cosmetic. (I haven't played DotA in years, don't critique me. It's just clearly better of the two in the ARTS genre[aka MOBA])

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
I still don't get the hype of that garbage game. It's soooo fucking shit, and afaik you pay to win.
Whereas DotA actually takes real skill & strategy. Anything you pay for is cosmetic. (I haven't played DotA in years, don't critique me. It's just clearly better of the two in the ARTS genre[aka MOBA])
It's not p2w at all... And your other arguments are invalid since those are just personal experiences. Those two games have different play styles and either you like the LoL style or the DotA style more. There's nothing more to say than that.

@topic yes, I enjoyed playing LoL for a long time and I still think it's a fun/good game even though I stopped playing it (with playing I mean tryharding).

Last edited:

Kilo

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Feb 4, 2015
DotA 2 > League of Legends
this.
Вroihon;36545 said:
It's not p2w at all... And your other arguments are invalid since those are just personal experiences. Those two games have different play styles and either you like the LoL style or the DotA style more. There's nothing more to say than that.

@topic yes, I enjoyed playing LoL for a long time and I still think it's a fun/good game even though I stopped playing it (with playing I mean tryharding).
Do you get access to every "champion" without having to pay for them? DotA you get access to every hero and not have to pay a dime.
Also, you can't bring up League without DotA coming into the conversation, vice versa.

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
Do you get access to every "champion" without having to pay for them?
There's a weekly rotation of free champions. You can get every champion with the ingame money which you get from playing the game which is no bad thing since it's not necessary to own all champs. It's good since that way "noobs" don't just use some skill champs and feed like hell.
And when you have reached the max level you'll have played enough games that you have a huge champion pool for all positions. Trust me, this has nothing to do with p2w at all. Just because you CAN unluck champions also with money doesn't mean that it's p2w. Even if you buy champs with money you still need skill to win with them.
It's not like if you spend 10000$ on champions you're op...

Also, you can't bring up League without DotA coming into the conversation, vice versa.
Which is actually pretty stupid since it always comes down to opinions and personal experiences. There simply is no point in trying to say "DotA is better cuz blabla" (or ofc "LoL is better cuz...").

It's btw. funny that you voted "no" on the poll but that you also said that you heard it's p2w games which means you never played it...
So how do you really know it's not fun?

Last edited:

Kilo

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Feb 4, 2015
Вroihon;36562 said:
There's a weekly rotation of free champions. You can get every champion with the ingame money which you get from playing the game which is no bad thing since it's not necessary to own all champs. It's good since that way "noobs" don't just use some skill champs and feed like hell.
And when you have reached the max level you'll have played enough games that you have a huge champion pool for all positions. Trust me, this has nothing to do with p2w at all. Just because you CAN unluck champions also with money doesn't mean that it's p2w. Even if you buy champs with money you still need skill to win with them.
It's not like if you spend 10000$ on champions you're op...

Which is actually pretty stupid since it always comes down to opinions and personal experiences. There simply is no point in trying to say "DotA is better cuz blabla" (or ofc "LoL is better cuz...").

It's btw. funny that you voted "no" on the poll but that you also said that you heard it's p2w games which means you never played it...
So how do you really know it's not fun?
Never said I "heard" I said "afaik" because I have played gay ass League, and it's garbage. I only had a small selection of shitty champions. Don't know about this weekly rotation, but also being able to have a team of all the same champion is gay itself as well.
DotA for life.

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
Never said I "heard" I said "afaik" because I have played gay ass League, and it's garbage. I only had a small selection of shitty champions. Don't know about this weekly rotation, but also being able to have a team of all the same champion is gay itself as well.
DotA for life.
No, you obviously never played it.
You aren't even trying to find arguments pro DotA or contra LoL which makes you look really stupid m8.

I don't think you've been playing the right game lol.
^

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
I don't think you've been playing the right game lol.
it was a gamemode having been enabled in the past.
Let's just stop this discussion cause Kilo anyways just says it was gay and p2w without knowing anything about it.

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
it was a gamemode having been enabled in the past.
Let's just stop this discussion cause Kilo anyways just says it was gay and p2w without knowing anything about it.
dayum that mode was the best xD sady karthus was disabled :x

Kilo

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Feb 4, 2015
I literally lel at the rage I caused, and without a doubt can't say you aren't offended because you're defending it. l2ignore rofl

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
I literally lel at the rage I caused, and without a doubt can't say you aren't offended because you're defending it. l2ignore rofl
Did you expect any different outcome when you start an argument based entirely off of opinions rather than facts.

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
I am not offended at all. I am disappointed.

Kilo

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Feb 4, 2015
Did you expect any different outcome when you start an argument based entirely off of opinions rather than facts.
It's an opinion based thread, "Do you enjoy playing League of Legends?".
What fact's do I need to discuss here?

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
It's an opinion based thread, "Do you enjoy playing League of Legends?".
What fact's do I need to discuss here?
Normally opinions are based on facts or better your opinion is based on experience which is based on facts. And what else than discussing do you excpect in a thread which starts with a question (which clearly opens a discussion)?

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods