Do we plan to have a Teamspeak?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
I'm asking this because I'm unsure whether you ( Administration ) have already thought about it.

I think having a teamspeak server for the site would be a very good idea. It's not necessary to have it like right now but as the community enlarges. It would be and come up as a great lounge where members can meet and discuss stuff, or just have fun talking to each other/play games togheter.

Well yeah we currently have a shoutbox and private messages, but teamspeak would unite us ( members ) alot more :)

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Nice Idea c5, if someone can look into how we set that up and how much would it cost maybe we can do it.

Fleep

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
I might be even able to help financially on that part, as I see ths community has alot of promise ;)

Worked my ass off this summer, got loads of cash... Nahh, joking - Got a bit of money and worked a bit but thats it :D

Like 12 slots for beggining shouldn't cost that much anyways

konsowa

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
can't we make a free one? do the free servers have capacity limits?

edit: yep we can have a free one, max slots: 100 :)
Fleep is this website running on vps or shared?

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Maybe Konsowa is right, there might be a way of doing this without paying anything. Even if its by using a free server.
c5 thats very generous of you I would rather you wouldnt go out of your way to do this.

Fleep

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Konsowa said:
can't we make a free one? do the free servers have capacity limits?
Yep, there are hosts offering free servers aswell but they are limited to like 5-8 slots or so

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Konsowa said:
I was not suggesting that we would host it elsewhere :p
Woops, got you wrong then, my bad :) But yeah, thats totally up to Fleep to decide how he wants things to pan out I suppose

konsowa

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
Yea totally up to Fleep but yea i was just reading and the free lisence gives u up to 1000 slots more than enough i believe, @C5 u can have private free ventrilo and teamspeak servers by doing things the no-ip way ;)

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
It all sounds good guys, I will check their site tomorrow and see if something like this is do-able and fairly cheap/free. :p

Fleep

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Yeah, I know you can freely download teamspeak's server.exe I just thought that we want to host it somewere else. But everything sounds good to me :D

wessie

Jul 5, 2012
I will host one tonight on my Dedicated Box ;) If anyone likes to share the costs (€20,-/month) please contact konsowa/Fleep to avoid scamming.

Regards Wessie
PS: Server location is Frankfurt Germany (1GBps netspeed)

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
wessie said:
As promised ;)
46.163.79.103:9987
Wow, that was fast :D
Someone bring that IP up somewhere now, so people could see. :)

I'll be on in a few hours, busy right now

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods