Solved DLL injection Question

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

XtremeCoder

Jan 21, 2016
is't possible To inject DLL And Edit the variables that inside it from Another Application ?

i have this DLL that Do Jump Hack in Assault Cube , i want to Change The Jump Value From Another Application ?
any suggestions ? or perhaps solution?

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
WriteProcessMemory? Lol
There's probably a better, cleaner way to do it but that's what cones to mind. Just hack it.

XtremeCoder

Jan 21, 2016
WriteProcessMemory? Lol
There's probably a better, cleaner way to do it but that's what cones to mind. Just hack it.
yes i already did that but i want the cleaner way for sure , maybe adding the dynamic library to my project and control the variables from there somehow or what ever the geniuses think of :D

Lindeth

Jul 18, 2013
You can use an area that is not important for the process in memory. Check that area with your dll&read the values you'll write with your external application.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Like you want to inject your DLL into skype and have it hack a video game? Yes you can do that but you're just doing external hacks at that point, so WriteProcessMemory

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
Rake;46103 said:
Like you want to inject your DLL into skype and have it hack a video game? Yes you can do that but you're just doing external hacks at that point, so WriteProcessMemory
I think he wants to inject his DLL into his game, and control certain parameters from an external application while basically staying internal.
For example, he has an adjustable jump height hack which he'd like to control from an external (possibly with a nice lil C# gui) process which the hack inside of the DLL reads from a certain variable that's essentially shared between two processes...
I THINK!

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
You can spawn a window using C++ injected DLL or you can figure out how to inject a managed C# file into a regular application and spawn a window

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
Oh yea like fleep does in one of his tuts... I think it's the first DLL injection tutorial he made right?

XtremeCoder

Jan 21, 2016
I think he wants to inject his DLL into his game, and control certain parameters from an external application while basically staying internal.
For example, he has an adjustable jump height hack which he'd like to control from an external (possibly with a nice lil C# gui) process which the hack inside of the DLL reads from a certain variable that's essentially shared between two processes...
I THINK!
nope . i am not even interesting in c#
i am working on win32 app project and i did figure out a way to send informations from the program to the dll
thank you anyway :)

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
nope . i am not even interesting in c#
i am working on win32 app project and i did figure out a way to send informations from the program to the dll
thank you anyway :)
So how'd ya do it?

XtremeCoder

Jan 21, 2016
it's noob way for sure :trollface: but i use GetAsyncKeyState to get (u can say useless key) state , i.e. if it press (0x1A
: which is Undefined key ) ... send command to program . i.e. increase integer bla bla bla or truly do anything
it work for me :D

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods