Source Code DLL Iinjection by GameMaster Greatee

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

gmastergreatee

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Aug 5, 2014
The templates I am sharing here are made by combining many codes from different sources. By the help of these templates you can make any type of trainer in C#.
I made these templates using Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate so I don't know if these will work on other versions or not. Some important points to note ::-

1--While making the DLL file that is to be injected, make sure that the platform type is set to Any CPU and not x64 or x86.
2--While making the DLL file, an error may occur saying that a specified file is not found. To solve this, make an environment variable for ildasm.exe(located in the ProgramFiles(x86)\... Don't use the ones present in Microsoft SDKs or MSBuild).
3--According to the game architecture, use the appropriate DLL for the injection process.
4--The injector can be of any type say x64 or x86.

Enjoy making the trainers via the codes. Always protect DotNet applications using Eazfuscator.NET or any other obfuscating tool.

Credits ::-
=======

The great Robert Giesecke(for his unmanaged DLL creation source)
and some others from guidedhacking...............

Virustotal scan for trainer creator :: VirusTotal

Virustotal scan for DLL creator :: VirusTotal

Copy and paste the two attachments in ...Documents\Visual Studio XXXX\Templates\ProjectTemplates\.
And then open Visual Studio XXXX and create a new project using the templates.

If you want a simple injector tutorial:

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

gmastergreatee

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Aug 5, 2014
The CheckGameT option for checking if the process is already open by just passing the Window Title to it, may sometimes not work properly.

gmastergreatee

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Aug 5, 2014
Thanks for sharing
Thanks appreciated, I believe when it comes to learning new in terms language, providing the entire source alongwith the instructions gives a great boost to understand programming procedures.
This is what I like. I'm always in search of such materials.

And for the DLL Injection::
Many people use to tell me that C# is a language in which such things are practically impossible. But where there's a will, there's a way. Arranging and combining the codes from different sources (from mine too), I ultimately created a template that combined all functions related to trainer creation. I know that there are many, who have also done the same but some of them are reserved to give it to others. But I will keep contributing.................

Thanks for appreciating my work. :))

gmastergreatee

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Aug 5, 2014
Just paste this Memory class file in place of the one that was included in the templates. This is much more advanced and has many new methods. I have also added the KeyBoard hook class so that anyone can activate or deactivate functions by keyboard buttons. I will place the MouseHook in the next release. Full help is also provided along with the source. Change the extension to .cs if you wish. Feel free to ask me if anyone has problems......... Enjoy Cheating.......!@GMaster :cool:

And one more thing, if you pass this code to anyone else, please consider giving credits to the appropriate coders for their work.

Attachments

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods