Solved DLL Address?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

polk666

Silenced
Jul 18, 2013
Hi I'm running into a problem with an address I am getting on cheat engine. I'm following fleeps C# Trainer tutorial and I have all the C# code sorted out and it's working but I'm coming across this and I'm not sure where to go with it.

I've found the static pointer address for the ammo for all guns in the game "Postal 2" (Bought it on the recent steam sales) the value changes when I switch weapons in game and works when I even restart the game and re attach cheat engine but I'm not sure how to add the address to the code of my trainer the problem is that the pointer is called "FPSGame.DLL"+00024EFC what does this mean? how do I go about getting the actual pointer address so I can add it into my code?

https://i.imgur.com/Y6ud32A.jpg?1

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
Hi I'm running into a problem with an address I am getting on cheat engine. I'm following fleeps C# Trainer tutorial and I have all the C# code sorted out and it's working but I'm coming across this and I'm not sure where to go with it.

I've found the static pointer address for the ammo for all guns in the game "Postal 2" (Bought it on the recent steam sales) the value changes when I switch weapons in game and works when I even restart the game and re attach cheat engine but I'm not sure how to add the address to the code of my trainer the problem is that the pointer is called "FPSGame.DLL"+00024EFC what does this mean? how do I go about getting the actual pointer address so I can add it into my code?

https://i.imgur.com/Y6ud32A.jpg?1
That is the actual address. You need to get the address of FPSGame.dll then add 24efc to get your address

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Loop through all process modules and if the name matches, get the baseaddress and add 0x24EFC to it.

Szaka

Coder
Nobleman
Mar 14, 2013
Use GetModuleHandleA("FPSGame.dll");
it returns HMODULE but u can do Address=(DWORD)(GetModuleHandleA("FPSGame.dll")); and it will return u base of the dll. Then add the offset 00024EFC to Address (Address+=0x00024EFC) variable and ur done ;] Dont forget the 0x!!!

XOR

Jul 16, 2013
Whenever someone ask this question, people always give them the hard solution. That is what happens when people don't know enough about Cheat Engine.

Just follow these 3 simple steps:
- First, Open Cheat Engine's "Memory Viewer" window
- Next, In Memory Viewer, click the "View" button (located at the top inside the toolbox)
- Finally, un-check "Show Module Address"

Szaka

Coder
Nobleman
Mar 14, 2013
he asked how to add this address to his trainer, so GetModuelHandle is the solution.

XOR

Jul 16, 2013
he asked how to add this address to his trainer, so GetModuelHandle is the solution.
Yes, but he also said, "Hi I'm running into a problem with an address I am getting on cheat engine"

polk666

Silenced
Jul 18, 2013
it returns HMODULE but u can do Address=(DWORD)(GetModuleHandleA("FPSGame.dll")); and it will return u base of the dll. Then add the offset 00024EFC to Address (Address+=0x00024EFC) variable and ur done ;] Dont forget the 0x!!!
Can't understand most of this I'm still new to C# I want to learn how to edit memory but I cannot find anything explaining things like GetModuleHandle even after hours of googling and I've been stuck on this one pointer for nearly a week now everything I find is gibberish to me where can I learn how to edit memory is there a book or a guide online or something?

Thanks for the replys

Last edited:

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
He asked for C#.

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Can't understand most of this I'm still new to C# I want to learn how to edit memory but I cannot find anything explaining things like GetModuleHandle even after hours of googling and I've been stuck on this one pointer for nearly a week now everything I find is gibberish to me where can I learn how to edit memory is there a book or a guide online or something?

Thanks for the replys
That is not even C#. It's C++.

Process p = Process.GetProcessesByName("yourprocnamewithout.exe");
int baseaddress;
foreach (ProcessModule mod in p.Modules)
{
if (mod.ModuleName == "FPSGame.dll")
{
baseaddress = mod.BaseAddress.ToInt32();
}
}

Trainer.WriteInteger("yourprocnamewithout.exe", baseaddress+0x24EFC, 1 (whatever) );

For that use this C# trainer class:
https://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5347687

van.poorn

Jul 27, 2013
Good day,

lucky me i was able to find that thread in here, as i had the same question.

The Problem i ran into is that i waited for a "player.dll" to appear in the Process Modules.
But there is getting nothing listed. Any advice for me here?

thanks in advantage

C++:
searching for h&g process..

process hng discovered @ (7380)!
--- hng.exe
--- ntdll.dll
--- wow64.dll
--- wow64win.dll
--- wow64cpu.dll

*bling*

*edit1*
just googled around a little bit, it seems there has been once a known error for .net 4 framework.
Hm not sure if this affects me, gonna try to go as low as possible on the .net fr requirements.

*edit2*
Ok, the solution was indeed going down to .net fr 2.0.. Sorry for the spam :/

C++:
searching for h&g process..

process hng discovered @ (6980)!
--- player.dll ::  base -> 59441152

*pling*

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods