Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
US
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm curious to see what you want your future career/occupation to be. Simply curious because of the nature of this site, if it's correlated to specific field paths (Obviously it is.. Curious to see what you guys hope to do though.)

I'll start. :D

I plan on getting a Master's Degree in Computer Science/Programming and starting up my own Software Development company. I haven't thought about what kind of software, I figure the industry will be completely different by the time I'm starting it up so It'd be a waste of time figuring that out right now. :)

As a kid I always wanted to be a Game Programmer (Who didn't. :p) But I think I've moved away from that "fantasy". I enjoy gaming and game hacking a lot, but I'm not sure game programming is the field I want to go in to. I would definitely consider it as a side project.

Yeah, that's mine. :) Feel free to reply and say what you hope to do/are currently doing. :)

Crazywink

wessie

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
My plans are to develop my own framework for gamecheats, and setup a pay2cheat site like x22 :)
Alternatively i am also interested into running my own Hosting Company ;-)

But lets see what the future brings, maybe something of these things will happen :)

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Mankei Iland
Visit site
Aviation is all that matters to me :p Airliner pilot - good pay, see the world, early pension, sexy flight attendants ( hopefully ) and ofcourse pretty planes - a childhood dream waiting to come true hehe :D

Going to apply to flight academy in 3 years when I'm eligble, we'll see then, got to have some super results, good health, pass some psyhological tests and so on :)

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Visit site
I guess mine isn't too different from yours crazy, I also wanted to be a game developer at first but then realized that I enjoyed playing games more than making them.

I've got my last year of uni coming up and I am also hoping to do a masters in something like software engineering as soon as I can get the money or sponsorship aside to do it.

I guess future plans are to become a software developer and see where that goes, any experience from hacking will help.

Nice idea there wessie, but there is a fair amount of competition out there :-\ .

c5 That is really awesome, hope it goes well.

Fleep

konsowa

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
Visit site
Ive always had this dream of making my own gaming console company, so yea now that i know loads of stuff in terms of programming, i just need to learn about electric systems and what not xD
If that doesnt work then i wanna go work for microsoft :)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts