Solved Disabling special things VB

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

emilo0212

Silenced
Aug 19, 2013
Hello fokes. I need your help once more. So, here is a simpel question. Is it posible to disable the following on a specific program in vb.net (by coding). I want to disable the following:
Cut, Copy, Paste, Rename, (Actually everysingle option when you right click on the specfic program) Except the option "Open". Is this posible ? Thanks again.

And remember, i am using VB.net and i want to disable the options above "when i RIGHT click on the program i am making in vb.net" and i want to disable them by coding or another way to do it ofc...

AlphaAnonymous

*Creating A Perfect World
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2012
Here is one way to disable any right click on the form(s):
C#:
Private Sub Form1_MouseDown(sender As Object, e As MouseEventArgs) Handles Me.MouseDown
        If e.Button = Windows.Forms.MouseButtons.Right Then

'The above code line is detecting if a mouse click has happened. 

'Specially a right mouse click, if detected true, then an error message box is executed.

'"Windows.Foms.MouseDown.Right can be changed to Windows.Forms.MouseDown.Left to detect left mouse clicks.

MsgBox("Please do not right click on the application. Thank You!", MsgBoxStyle.Critical)

End If
    End Sub
You will however need to add this for every control you do not want anyone click on.

You can do so by selecting the control name within the coding window at the top before it shows your form windows.

Click on the control and look for "MouseDown" within the tab next to it.

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods