Solved DirectX menu

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

wooolly

Dec 22, 2012
I watched all fleep tutorials for the directx menus
|
V
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62iFdscv_M0&list=HL1358193105

I finished the tutorials, i seemed to do everything correctly... and it didn't work, it crashed my game.

I then downloaded the source of his directx menu to see if i did anything wrong, but the same thing happened when i used the source fleep done for the tutorial. I then changed the injector to see if it was my injector (i used the injector we made for the hack any game tutorials) i used the injector i made to begin with, so i downloaded fleeps injector to see if his worked, and again still didn't work, same thing happened.

The game i'm trying to make a directx menu for is sa-mp (san andreas multiplayer), im making it for San andreas in general, but i want it to work for multiplayer also. Please help me! =]

this is what happens when i run the game etc...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff88102aYXk

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014

saebur

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Aug 14, 2012
i think in one of fleep videos or comments, he said that maybe using a 32/64 bit injector would fix the problem. I'm assuming you used a 32bit injector. Try a 64 bit one.

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
It is the hook what lets you down on 64bit system with this menu.

As I have 64bit system also, I've managed to look into this issue and somewhat solve it but not completely, I was still getting some unexpected results so I tossed this whole thing into corner and left it there

wooolly

Dec 22, 2012
Sorry im still quite new to C++ and stuff, how do i run a debugger?
And okay, il look into getting a 64bit injector, does fleep make one? i think i saw once about a fix for 64 bit systems, il have a look. Will the 64bit injector still work on a 32 bit system? because if im honest, i don't actually think my system is 64bit, but im willing to give it a go :D

oh, and i uploaded a video to show you what problems im having! :D

____
EDIT: didn't work guys, i used a 64bit injector, still crashed :( I don't think my system is a 64bit, but it was worth a shot ay.
Maybe it's sumin to do with gta, is their any special anti hack system i should be avoiding? Although i don't think their is tbh, its such an old game.
Maybe i'm not using the correct directx version? i think the version fleep uses in his tutorial is d3d9? maybe it's using directx8 or sumin, althoguh i'm not very knowledgeable with directx atm so i have no idea what so ever.

Last edited:

BlackPitchPL

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
I dont realy look at the menu source of fleep tut but maybe he read some address or smt else for COD GAME not SA did you try to see if this menu work in COD ??? because it's look like all going fine and only different is that this menu was design for COD not GTA

saebur

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Aug 14, 2012
build the program and dont run it from debuggeR?
Run as adminstrator as well

wooolly

Dec 22, 2012
i cant test on COD because i don't have the COD game, but i think it's made for any game. Its not got any addresses specific to COD as far as im aware.

and i tried running it without debug, and as administrator, still crashed it.

Last edited:

iKasu

Jan 5, 2013
Its happens with the Injector - i had the same Problem -.-
Try to use PerX or from Fleepe the AutoInjector and Change the running Process to sa-mp

SA should work because it also use DirectX so i think it has nothing to do with the Menu itself.

wooolly

Dec 22, 2012
But i downloaded fleeps injector, it didn't work :( and okay blackpitch
i sent you a PM :D!

Last edited:

wooolly

Dec 22, 2012
me and BlackPitch still couldn't get it working, we think it's sumin wrong with DLL but i still cant be 100% sure. Injector seems to be working fine.
fleep :D feel like teamviewing me? lol

BlackPitchPL

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
Maby just try to make simple dll draw dot or smt and see in test if injection works is it draw than you will be sure that smt is wrong with code :p

wooolly

Dec 22, 2012
I know this sounds real nooby, but i haven't been doing directx long, could someone give me a quick lil snippet of just a directx box or sumin? so i can put it in a mini code and test it out like blackpitch said :D

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts