Source Code DirectX D3D Menu Source Code

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Nov 22, 2015
Hello guys!

This is my first thread here and I'm not sure if its the right section for this release, but here we go. This is my D3D Menu Source Code tutorial.

A couple of years ago when I was learning how to hack I managed to put my hands on this base I'm releasing now for you. I think it was already released on other hacking forums, but I decided to release it here because we are a small but very helpful hacking community.

This base features a D3D menu to help selecting tabs and checking/unchecking the checkboxes. Both FPS and Crosshair are implemented. ESP and No Recoil are sample of what to do to add new features.

Before we get to the Menu I want to report a few issues with this source:
C++:
KNOWN ISSUES:
• Uses DirectX9 so you may get some problems on newer Windows versions like 8.1 and 10 (screenshots below taken on Windows 7)
• D3D mouse has a weak position validation. Sometimes it gets buggy when checking/unchecking a checkbox
• When the menu is open, if you can click the mouse anywhere and drag it over to a checkbox or tab it will select that tab or check/uncheck the checkbox
• The code is a little bit ugly and sometimes can be hard to understand (mainly on drawing coords), although its easy to understand and modify. Very good for learning.
• Little bug with the font on tabs.
To activate the menu, hit INSERT.

Virus Scans:
VirusTotal

If you have any problem with this base feel free to contact me and I'll try my best to help you.

*COMPILED ON VISUAL STUDIO 2010*

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Thank you for your contribution this is a great d3d menu source code c++

w0lf

Jan 31, 2016
Nice contribution! Would be great for people who are into tabbed menu's to learn how they work!

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
Nice contribution! Would be great for people who are into tabbed menu's to learn how they work!
how tabs work ? easy. set a keyvalue which holds the index and give each tab box which can be clicked an index,
as soon selected tab box is clicked you just set the keyvalue to the index....
and then if(keyvalue == 1337) { draw items of tab 1337; } etc etc , nothing hard

Nov 22, 2015
how tabs work ? easy. set a keyvalue which holds the index and give each tab box which can be clicked an index,
as soon selected tab box is clicked you just set the keyvalue to the index....
and then if(keyvalue == 1337) { draw items of tab 1337; } etc etc , nothing hard
Yeah it's basically it. Really simple though.
Anyway w0lf you can take a look at the code. It's really simple and straight forward even though the code looks a little bit ugly and unfinished.

0x123

Russians are so good at hacking ._.
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Oct 18, 2015
How it hooks automatically? // BTW. ty, the code is VERY Beautiful + VERY easy to understand :D

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods