Solved DirectX CSGO External ESP

• CSGO recently moved logic from 'client_panorama.dll' to 'client.dll', you must update all code that uses 'client_panorama.dll' and replace it with 'client.dll' or the code will not work.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

bzh

Oct 3, 2012
I stripped a DirectX external base that I found down to the bare bones. I have the necessary drawing functions for an ESP, but I can't find any good source or tutorials for CSGO.

My biggest problem is that people can upload sources or even tutorials with all of these offsets no one else has. No one can tell me what World2Screen function I can use, the view matrix, base entity/entity list, team numbers, life. I think you also need stuff like viewOrigin and stuff.

CSGO is a very popular game for most people to code hacks and for it being so popular there is very very little information. All I am asking is if you have an external ESP for CSGO what offsets are you using for it, can I get the "BASE" of your ESP code so I can work with it?

Last edited:

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
There is loads of information, you just have to know where to look

bzh

Oct 3, 2012
When is Fleep releasing his DirectX External Base.. GDI is shit.

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Just detour EndScene with ms-detours 1.5
That wouldn't be external then, would it.

bzh Just create a transparent window to render onto, initialize d3d/d2d and draw. :)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods