Solved Direct X 11 Attaching A Menu Base *Help*

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

LOOTPACK

Nov 9, 2015
Hey guys just dropping in for a some possibly maybe some advice.
Main problem I have is attaching a D3D 11 menu onto a newer game.
Now I completed Fleeps tutorial on D3D 9 for Call Of Duty: 4 With (SUCCESS). I intentionally moved to apply it with a new game.

Note: Learning c++ but not entirely there.

Step I Took
Used Visual Basic 2012
Rewrote the the tutorial from scratch (SUCCESS) and then tried source with a match
Used newer game I used was [BIOSHOCK] for some testing
I then tried to attach the menu to that newer game with the injector after compiling but wouldn't open
Now I realized I couldn't do it, it wouldn't open the direct x version was newer as far as I researched which was obvious anyway. I need an example project of a menu base that works with a Direct X 11 or 10 . I can't find anywhere that works.

Procedure:
File used: https://guidedhacking.com/showthread.php?5-C-How-to-make-a-DIRECTX-MENU-HACK-DIFFICULTY-3-10 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Fleeps source

If a source cannot be provided what would I need to chance in order to get this menu to show up.

Main focus: Is at least getting the menu to show up on newer games.

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
just hook the present function of dx11 or the drawindexed and then you need to write new drawing functions etc .... you cant just c/p dx9 code and use it on dx11 lol

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
just hook the present function of dx11 or the drawindexed and then you need to write new drawing functions etc .... you cant just c/p dx9 code and use it on dx11 lol
This sums it up.
You need to rewrite most of your code.
To draw you should hook IDXGISwapChain::present. Also better check the changes from dx11.1 (look in the remarks section). The probably most annyoing part is that you can't use the IDirect3DDevice9::Clear function. In d3d11 there is no similar function.
You have to draw everything using primitives or sprites.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods