Question detours

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

rapt0r

Banned
Silenced
Jul 4, 2013
can anyone help me install detours i have the files detours.h and detours.lib but i'm not sure how to set them into visual studio

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
can anyone help me install detours i have the files detours.h and detours.lib but i'm not sure how to set them into visual studio
1. You select them
2. You copy them
3. You paste them where your source files are
4. #include "detours.h"

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
This really borderlines on not doing sufficient research...

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Rules said:
Section 2: Article 1 - Requesting Help
Use this as a guide when posting a thread: How to Ask Questions
Requesting help without doing adequate research is prohibited, especially with ESP and aimbots.
You contribute nothing to this forum except spamming "help me" threads that are completely pointless because you don't understand the help that is being given to you because you have no knowledge or will to learn how to make video game hacks that take more effort than copying and pasting. Everyone here has spent countless hours working on their projects and you don't have a working project because you refuse to take the time to learn the basics. We have many members that enjoy helping other members with questions and we are wasting our time on you when we could be helping someone that might actually listen. You have been banned for 7 days which is long over due given your record.

Please read all or our rules.
If you break the rules again you will face permanent banning.

Thank You - GH Moderation Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods