Question Desync anti aim is flickering really hard

• CSGO recently moved logic from 'client_panorama.dll' to 'client.dll', you must update all code that uses 'client_panorama.dll' and replace it with 'client.dll' or the code will not work.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

64humans

Nobleman
Mar 16, 2019
Tutorial Link
N/A
How long you been coding/hacking?
1 year of hacking on and off
Coding Language
C++
So I am working on implementing desync anti aim in my cheat and it is kinda working, the fake angle is displayed to enemies and won't register hits however it also shows my real head and alternates between these 2 really fast. From what I've read I need to implement a LBY breaker but I have no idea how to do it. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Sigmaa

Meme Tier VIP
Dec 14, 2018
Can you show us some code of what you have now? Preferably as much as possible.

64humans

Nobleman
Mar 16, 2019
Can you show us some code of what you have now? Preferably as much as possible.
This is literally all I have. It is code provided by you in my question about how does anti aim work. I am even doing this in a new vs solution just to make sure my other code doesn't mess anything up while I am testing this. I know straight up copying code is bad but I honestly don't know what else am I supposed to do when learning something like this. This is inside my hooked create move.

C++:
__asm mov frame_pointer, ebp;

b_send_packet = *reinterpret_cast<bool*>(*frame_pointer - 0x1C);

b_send_packet = UserCmd->command_number % 2;

if (!b_send_packet)
UserCmd->viewangles.y += 120;

Sigmaa

Meme Tier VIP
Dec 14, 2018
This is literally all I have. It is code provided by you in my question about how does anti aim work. I am even doing this in a new vs solution just to make sure my other code doesn't mess anything up while I am testing this. I know straight up copying code is bad but I honestly don't know what else am I supposed to do when learning something like this. This is inside my hooked create move.

C++:

if (!b_send_packet)
Could you show a video of it happening?

Kekz

Maybe Pasting
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 10, 2020
From what I've read I need to implement a LBY breaker but I have no idea how to do it. Can someone point me in the right direction?
I also recently added Desync to my cheat and a quick fix I read about is implementing something called micro movement.
Basically you move slightly to the left or right (Hint: cmd->sidemove) each tick and that causes your lby to update without your character actually moving (hence the "micro")
which results in a better desync when standing still.
Take this with a grain of salt however as I'm not that knowledgeable about desync.
Although I believe actually implementing lby break is better, this works as a temporary solution especially for testing.

Sigmaa

Meme Tier VIP
Dec 14, 2018
C++:

if (!b_send_packet)
Where's b_send_packet defined? Not initialized(as it's being on the second line), where is the definition for it(for example, bool * b_send_packet).

64humans

Nobleman
Mar 16, 2019
Where's b_send_packet defined? Not initialized(as it's being on the second line), where is the definition for it(for example, bool * b_send_packet).
I defined it right above the hooked createMove.
C++:
std::uintptr_t* frame_pointer;
bool* b_send_packet;
bool __stdcall hkCreateMove(float SampleTime, CUserCmd* UserCmd){ 

b_send_packet = reinterpret_cast<bool*>(*frame_pointer - 0x1C);

*b_send_packet = UserCmd->command_number % 2;

if (!b_send_packet)
    return false;
}

Edit: Turns out I am a giant dumbass. I've been injecting the old dll so no matter what changes I made to the code or how broken it was it was always the same. I just lost so many fucking hours because I forgot I changed the DLL name... I actually want to die. Now after injecting the updated DLL it just crashes... :(

Last edited:

Zesa

Apr 14, 2019
I have a question, wasn´t desyncing just possible up to 60 degrees? Or how does this work?

Last edited:

Sigmaa

Meme Tier VIP
Dec 14, 2018
I have a question, wasn´t desyncing just possible up to 60 degrees? Or how does this work?
Desync is possible up to ~58 degrees without an LBY breaker implemented. With one implemented, you can normally break up to double that.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods