Off Topic Depression and lack of motivation

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats PUBG Accounts

Taokaiser

Hi im Charly!
Trump Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2019
I know im having a hard time and in this moment of weakness i should stay away from making stupid emotional post cause will only cause jerks to laught at me.
But im doing it anyways cause i need help to face this im going through.

Its been like 10 or plus years since the first time i used cheat engine for the first time on diablo i, way back before diablo ii was even announced.
And i dont know why i allway end up the same way, things gets over complicated and the amount of paid and free and even source code hacks are out there.. makes me thing, why im trying so hard to hack games by myself when i could just download some hack and do the job without any efford.?
Why do i even want to make hacks?
And i know what rake would say... 'i see this happen all the time'.
People just give up... But im stuck, no matter how much i give up, i end up trying again..! And the worst part is that i dont know why i do it.
I dont know if like to code, sometimes i hate it, i dont know if i like to cheat games, i usually never do, and when i do, i quickly lost interest on that game..
Maybe i only think that hacking is cool or i just want to do cool friends , wierd place to do it tho...
Anyways... This is a shittie post just to scream cause i feel like i needed that scream...
Im at s point in my life where nothing makes sense

Rip

Royce

Anti-Paste
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 24, 2020
I've also thought of making a cheat for x game, but there was way better cheats, and sort of lost motivation. It's all about having fun, testing your knowledge, and doing your stuff your own way, find private exploits etc. And for 'Why do i even want to make hack when I can download them', is because you do not want to rely on other people, have a public detected cheat and stuff like that. People will respect you even for just trying to make hack, even if its not that good. Also, coding is sometimes fun, sometimes makes you so miserable ( depending on how long you do it for & if you fail )

Braindrool

Fleep Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jul 28, 2020
I know im having a hard time and in this moment of weakness i should stay away from making stupid emotional post cause will only cause jerks to laught at me.
But im doing it anyways cause i need help to face this im going through.

Its been like 10 or plus years since the first time i used cheat engine for the first time on diablo i, way back before diablo ii was even announced.
And i dont know why i allway end up the same way, things gets over complicated and the amount of paid and free and even source code hacks are out there.. makes me thing, why im trying so hard to hack games by myself when i could just download some hack and do the job without any efford.?
And i know what rake would say... 'i see this happen all the time'.
People just give up... But im stuck, no matter how much i give up, i end up trying again..! And the worst part is that i dont know why i do it.
I dont know if like to code, sometimes i hate it, i dont know if i like to cheat games, i usually never do, and when i do, i quickly lost interest on that game..
Maybe i only think that hacking is cool or i just want to do cool friends , wierd place to do it tho...
Anyways... This is a shittie post just to scream cause i feel like i needed that scream...
Im at s point in my life where nothing makes sense

Rip
First of all, if people are laughing at serious posts they should gtfo imo.

"the amount of paid and free and even source code hacks are out there.. makes me thing, why im trying so hard to hack games by myself when i could just download some hack and do the job without any efford.?"

Don't worry about things like that. I make cheats strictly for myself and to bring some enjoyment. Unless you're planning on selling them don't worry about it. I'm not even that big into cheating, but the gratification of getting a bunch of your work finally working is absolutely worth it. You mention depression and tbh I feel like this is a great outlet. I've been in depression pits many times but I always come back to this site. When I get my motivation back I climb on out and spend 6-12 hours on this stuff daily. Maybe not the best approach but it does the job.

"And i know what rake would say... 'i see this happen all the time'."

Don't worry about what Papa Rake says. Motivation comes and goes, I've encountered this many times. Do what makes you happy, and if happens to be this we're happy to have you :)

I'm always happy to chat, send me a PM if you want

Taokaiser

Hi im Charly!
Trump Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2019
First of all, if people are laughing at serious posts they should gtfo imo.

"the amount of paid and free and even source code hacks are out there.. makes me thing, why im trying so hard to hack games by myself when i could just download some hack and do the job without any efford.?"

Don't worry about things like that. I make cheats strictly for myself and to bring some enjoyment. Unless you're planning on selling them don't worry about it. I'm not even that big into cheating, but the gratification of getting a bunch of your work finally working is absolutely worth it. You mention depression and tbh I feel like this is a great outlet. I've been in depression pits many times but I always come back to this site. When I get my motivation back I climb on out and spend 6-12 hours on this stuff daily. Maybe not the best approach but it does the job.

"And i know what rake would say... 'i see this happen all the time'."

Don't worry about what Papa Rake says. Motivation comes and goes, I've encountered this many times. Do what makes you happy, and if happens to be this we're happy to have you :)

I'm always happy to chat, send me a PM if you want
Thanks for the support, i know ill get through this like i always do, today was just one of those days you know..
Ill enjoy a talk anyday

ez-e

Trump Tier Donator
Feb 22, 2019
Pretty sure that the whole cyclical behaviour thing of mega peaks and troughs is kinda par for the course, perhaps more so for those with the inclination to be involved with game hacking. For myself the end-product ie the cheats themselves are really of secondary import. What I realised some time ago is that it is the thirst for knowledge, hopefully deep and obscure, which is the pivotal driving point in my continuing efforts in this sphere. If you are learning new things you are constantly feeding your intellect which is immensely satisfying at a very deep level. Add in the end-product, not to mention the scene which surround such activities and the myriad personalities who inhabit it and you may find that these are the things which offer the allure every bit as much as the actual hacks themselves?

Reactions: Taokaiser and Rake

barry8

Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Feb 5, 2021
Remember you're most likely not a business, you hack as a hobby. You make them because you enjoy doing it, because it's a fun thing to do as a hobby. Millions of people play sports in amateur leagues, paint or craft things, etc. because they enjoy it. They know there are better players, painters, craftsmen out there but they just enjoy doing it. Stop measuring yourself to professionals and just enjoy the process and get better every time you create something new :)

QuitDrugsToday

Trump Tier Donator
Feb 23, 2021
Oh, this will be my first post on this site, I was just checking out the community and what kind of visitors come through. Anyhow, I am really bad at cheering up people when they’re down, so I like to use my own examples to relate to the situation and hopefully you’ll get motivated~
I am a self-Taught artist (Originally aspiring to do concept design for games and film) At the time I started learning, tutorials online and in books were all redundant and only about SOME fundamentals. I got to a pro level by trial and error practicing for 8 freaking years straight crying and doubting my potential to be anyone I want to be. Now, after I reached professional skill level, I learned that I actually fuckin hate making art, but I love the PROCESS of creating. I like the Design phase, I love playing with ideas and finding multiple ways to solve a problem; and I LOVE learning. It hurts so good. I rage, I quit, I get migranes, I come back determined again and again and it still goes on, because now I am learning programming and game hacking. From home as well.

I have yet to hack a game without basic hex editing or other people’s trainers, but I also hate games immediately after I hack them too sometimes. Personally I prefer hacks for trolling purposes or shortening a game’s length. You said you don’t know why you do this. There’s a reason, you just might be like me and my art skills in a way where you don’t like doing it, but like knowing how to do it and being able to do it whenever you want. Having that freedom. It is OK to use other people’s stuff if you want to. Just because you know how to make game hacks does not mean you have to do it. When you want to do it, you’ll be able to. Nobody makes you a slave to your hobby but you homie. *washes off mush mush*

Reactions: Taokaiser

Taokaiser

Hi im Charly!
Trump Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2019
Oh, this will be my first post on this site, I was just checking out the community and what kind of visitors come through. Anyhow, I am really bad at cheering up people when they’re down, so I like to use my own examples to relate to the situation and hopefully you’ll get motivated~
I am a self-Taught artist (Originally aspiring to do concept design for games and film) At the time I started learning, tutorials online and in books were all redundant and only about SOME fundamentals. I got to a pro level by trial and error practicing for 8 freaking years straight crying and doubting my potential to be anyone I want to be. Now, after I reached professional skill level, I learned that I actually fuckin hate making art, but I love the PROCESS of creating. I like the Design phase, I love playing with ideas and finding multiple ways to solve a problem; and I LOVE learning. It hurts so good. I rage, I quit, I get migranes, I come back determined again and again and it still goes on, because now I am learning programming and game hacking. From home as well.

I have yet to hack a game without basic hex editing or other people’s trainers, but I also hate games immediately after I hack them too sometimes. Personally I prefer hacks for trolling purposes or shortening a game’s length. You said you don’t know why you do this. There’s a reason, you just might be like me and my art skills in a way where you don’t like doing it, but like knowing how to do it and being able to do it whenever you want. Having that freedom. It is OK to use other people’s stuff if you want to. Just because you know
I work on this site 12 hours a day for 8 months straight and then contemplate suicide for 20 hours a day for 4 months straight, rinse and repeat for 7 years, it's awesome
How do you see suicidal? What means to you? Are you ok?

Taokaiser

Hi im Charly!
Trump Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2019
I totally fucked up,im not use to posting...
I had a very hard week followed by a very wierd week... Im about to be 30 and my life is kinda wierd... I havent acomplished anything so far...

I really apreciate the support of the community tho, in this and also in my learning path

Reactions: Royce

Raisor

Dank Tier Donator
Jan 29, 2021
I had a very hard week followed by a very wierd week... Im about to be 30 and my life is kinda wierd... I havent acomplished anything so far...

I really apreciate the support of the community tho, in this and also in my learning path
I just wanted to pop in and say you have definitely achieved a lot in your life, it doesn't matter how small or big it is, it's all relative and you should be proud of yourself (I know this is very much easier said than done). You're about to turn 30 and you're still learning things which is incredibly commendable, I would say a good portion of people when they get to their late 20s are just willing to stagnate and not pursue or learn new things, however, you're still pursuing knowledge. I know none of this makes things any better or changes anything but I think you should be super proud of yourself.

Last edited:

QuitDrugsToday

Trump Tier Donator
Feb 23, 2021

If you love the learning path so much then stay on it. Idgaf how old you are, if you’re doing things that can better you instead of mouthbreathing in someone else’s home, avoiding responsibility for yourself, and beating your meat off to suspect discord content; you do not deserve to feel unaccomplished and like everything you do is for nothing. I felt like that for sooo long, but there comes a point after years of sticking to your hobbies where you realize “Hey! I can actually use all these things I learned to do [thing(s)] for money or charity to a community, or recognition, or fun, whatever.

You know that whenever you’re stuck figuring out where to go next in your learning, or when you need to know what to do, or what you can do with the stuff you’ve learned, you can ask these folk here and they’ll continue guiding you because that’s why they stick around for so long. There is no time limit for you to accomplish what you want so long as you’ve got a home and a goal that’s not forced on you to complete in time.

Reactions: Taokaiser

Taokaiser

Hi im Charly!
Trump Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2019
If you love the learning path so much then stay on it. Idgaf how old you are, if you’re doing things that can better you instead of mouthbreathing in someone else’s home, avoiding responsibility for yourself, and beating your meat off to suspect discord content; you do not deserve to feel unaccomplished and like everything you do is for nothing. I felt like that for sooo long, but there comes a point after years of sticking to your hobbies where you realize “Hey! I can actually use all these things I learned to do [thing(s)] for money or charity to a community, or recognition, or fun, whatever.

You know that whenever you’re stuck figuring out where to go next in your learning, or when you need to know what to do, or what you can do with the stuff you’ve learned, you can ask these folk here and they’ll continue guiding you because that’s why they stick around for so long. There is no time limit for you to accomplish what you want so long as you’ve got a home and a goal that’s not forced on you to complete in time.
Thanks for your words, i undertand half you said because my english its not native but i think you are right in many things.. i appreciate what you say and also your nickname kinda motivated me (im trying to quit adictions) thanks for existing basicly.

• Wow
Reactions: QuitDrugsToday

QuitDrugsToday

Trump Tier Donator
Feb 23, 2021
Thanks for your words, i undertand half you said because my english its not native but i think you are right in many things.. i appreciate what you say and also your nickname kinda motivated me (im trying to quit adictions) thanks for existing basicly.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts, it’s nice for us to not feel so alone in the dark corners of our minds. I’ll catch you around these forums another day hopefully, and I’ll probably even learn from you. :3

Reactions: Taokaiser and Royce