delta force black hawk

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Bravo79

May 22, 2014
Hey guys. I know this might be a stupid question, but does anyone know how I can get the health value in Delta force black hawk down ver 1.5.0.5?
I have tried to scan for unknown values in all byte/float etc.. types. And went through the whole decreased / unchanged values. But I just can't find the health value. I know " most FPS games has a approx health value of 100.
I even tried those, and I have used the mem dissect from a weapon value and went back a whole lot of addresses. No luck. I found all the ammo and guns opcodes in olly debugger. But not the health.
And something that really drains my brain. Is the console cheats. I mean, it has to be somewhere in olly right? Thr same goe's for cod4 console cheats. Are those areas " protected against debuggers " anyway, i'll really appreciate it, if one of you guys cold help me out please. Thanks in advance

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
Hey guys. I know this might be a stupid question, but does anyone know how I can get the health value in Delta force black hawk down ver 1.5.0.5?
I have tried to scan for unknown values in all byte/float etc.. types. And went through the whole decreased / unchanged values. But I just can't find the health value. I know " most FPS games has a approx health value of 100.
I even tried those, and I have used the mem dissect from a weapon value and went back a whole lot of addresses. No luck. I found all the ammo and guns opcodes in olly debugger. But not the health.
And something that really drains my brain. Is the console cheats. I mean, it has to be somewhere in olly right? Thr same goe's for cod4 console cheats. Are those areas " protected against debuggers " anyway, i'll really appreciate it, if one of you guys cold help me out please. Thanks in advance
I'm not too good on values that are hard to find. As for the console, look for a value that changes when it's on and off. Find the instruction that writes to the value, reverse the function, then call the function to turn it on and off. Or set the original value to the "Open" number :p. If it's locked in online matches (I'm not sure how the game works, I've never played it), look for a CMP instruction, or a call/jmp. They might be indicators of a check whether you can open the console window or not.

For your health, when dissecting the memory, are there any values that change only when you get hurt/are healing? Those are most likely it in some way.

Bravo79

May 22, 2014
@ Krampus. Thank you for the advice you gave me. It really helped me a lot.
The main reason I couldn't get the health value, was because I searched for the wrong initial value of 100. It did give me some results " only after the health went down to <100. The actual value is 244 " weird " lol. But now something even stranger happens. When ever I reverse or nop the instuction, it emediatly jumps back to its original value. That's so weird LOL. I guess it must be read only mem, or something. I did follow it further until I got ( what I think is the static Base addy) but when I reverse or nop that instruction, then me and the AI etc... can't take damage. and another thing that puzzles me, is there is one " just one " specific address wich I got via CE. It does show in olly, but the moment I press any key to comment or assemble it. That address just disappears from olly. I know i'm just a noob. But really, that is weird. So I read a ton of stuff about reverse engineering, and found a lot of people mentioning that IDA Pro is the best for assembly and reversing instructions. I tried it, just the trail version. Because that program costs a fortune. But I guess it is meant for real professionals, because its extremely complicated to use. They say it is the ultimate debugger/ assembler ever. You can open, hack, search for strings, addy's and everything without having to attach the exe or bin file. Pretty cool " for pro's I guess " lol. I suppose I just have to figure it out, like all things in life
Nothing is ever easy, and when it is. It must be wrong. Once again, thanks for your help. It really helped me out. Now I can try to move to stage 2, which is creating a health bar ( thats what all this effort is about) silly isn't it ;-)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods