Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
US
Visit site
Darksiders 2 hacks by Crazywink

Hey guys, I'm releasing the very beginning of my Darksiders 2 hacks. This has the bare minimum of what I'm going to be adding. I plan on constantly updating this, I'm releasing it now because I've got to catch a plane in 5 hours and I wanted to at least post my progress so far before I go. (I'll still be on the forums, just won't have my computer with me.)

Thanks to Fleep for the epic Darksiders 2 boss soundtrack. :)

https://youtu.be/SMay6FKRYn0

UPDATE
Machine Gun Demonstration:
https://youtu.be/8ZOrpzLbziE

Trainer Features

• [li]Money Hack[/li]
    [li]Strength (Damage) Hack[/li]
    [li]Experience (level) Hack[/li]
    [li]Unlimited Horse Sprint[/li]

D3D Menu Features

• [li]Chams (for looks)[/li]
    [li]Experience Hack[/li]
    [li]Unlimited Horse Sprint[/li]

*When using Chams, you must turn Enemy Chams on first so the texture can initialize, I messed up the GenerateTexture method. Once You've turned them on you can turn them off and everything else will still work.*

The only reason I did 2 different hacks was because of compatibility (like I said in the video.) People always seem to have problems, so hopefully having an alternative will help. :)

I didn't add any fancy design elements to the trainer this time since that seems to cause a lot of issues, so this is a very plain looking trainer. I tried to focus more on functionality, I'll be updating the theme later on.

WARNING

USING THIS WITH STEAM COULD HAVE UNPREDICTABLE RESULTS. I SUGGEST NOT USING THIS WITH STEAM AND NOT USING THIS WITH A CHARACTER YOUR HAVE PLAYED ON AND GOTTEN FAR IN THE GAME.

I'm currently enjoying playing this game as of right now, so as I get further in the game, I'll add more features for things such as boss fights. :)

I plan on adding a bunch of features. :)

Update V1.1

• [li]Added Unlimited Ammo for gun[/li]
    [li]Added in "Machine Gun" (Just no recoil on the gun. :p)[/li]
I will no longer be updating the D3D Menu as it has less features, more crash problems, and useless Chams. ;) Trainer will be frequently updated though, so expect to see much more! :)

Crazywink

Attachments

Reactions: Blueyes

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Visit site
Very cool man, nice that you use that music
Thanks for the video demo also, will try it out.

Fleep

mpon989

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
you should put music on your cheats sb like Digital Insanity - Welcome to our world or Voyce - Atomic Failure sb like that

BlackPitchPL

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
POLAND
Visit site
Crazy do you use only static address because i see that dynamic address are always same and it's work as well as static :p. Also you can add chams for SOUL PAGES ( stride 12 NumVert 646 Prims 414)

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
US
Visit site
Thanks for the feedback guys. :)

@BlackPitch I am using static addresses. I noticed that the dynamic addresses do stay constant like you are saying, but when switching platforms they did end up changing. :)

BlackPitchPL

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
POLAND
Visit site
come on people :p max lvl in game is 22 so fast tut for exp hack :p

Open CE ( CHeat Engine) than look for value of ur current exp than kill mob than go back to cheat engine do step 1 if u find some addys that have this value just change it to 99999999 and go back to game kill monster than you have max lvl ;P

Ktuck

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
ive tried both versions of your hacked client, and for some unknown reason i cannot get the experience hack to work, everything else seems to be fine, with the glitch every now and then with the guns, other then that great work!

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
US
Visit site
Yeah, I realized I messed up the Experience Hack a little after I released it. I'll be fixing it soon. :) Sorry about that. :) Thanks for the feedback!

Crazywink

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
US
Visit site
machine gun mode and EXP do not work for me :facepalm:
People have issues with many different aspects of this. If you could provide more information like your OS, game version, etc, it would be helpful.
I can't fix anything based on the fact that it simply doesn't work for you but does for others. ;)

Crazywink

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts