Solved D3Dx9.h Not found

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

bigtimer

Jun 20, 2012
Anyone have a clue why this error keeps coming up I downloaded summer 2004 sdk but stll getting this error.

c++ esp aimbot multihack source\d3d template fixed\d3d9.h(8): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'd3dx9.h': No such file or directory.

and LPD3DXFONT is undefined. ok thanks

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
Add additional dependencies and edit the project properties to include the header and library files. Did you try it?

bigtimer

Jun 20, 2012
Well only problem is its not finding D3Dx9.h Can you explain how i would add the additional dependencies and edit the project properties to include the header and library files? Thank you.

voidisalive

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
May 27, 2012
Hey there this steps are if your on VC++ 2010 right click your project ("not the solution") then you click on VC++ Directories and then select the drop down for Includes and Navigate to your DX SDK install dir then do the same with the Library navigate to your DX SDK installation dir and select the Library if your on X86(32bit)OS then select that one else select the X64(64 bit) OS.

voidisalive

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
The above steps provided by voidisalive applies for dependencies, linkers, etc.... Try playing with it :cool:

malupitzz

Jul 16, 2012
sir guru and voidisalive can u make a step by step thread about this bcoz for a begginer like me i encounter this also and it's frustrating:0

Noway

Sep 25, 2012
yeah i did them steps and now im getting these erros.

1>ESP.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateLine@8 referenced in function "public: void __thiscall ESP::SetupDirect3D(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *,struct ID3DXFont * *)" (?SetupDirect3D@ESP@@QAEXPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@PAPAUID3DXFont@@@Z)
1>Hacks.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateFontA@48 referenced in function "public: void __thiscall Hacks::CreateFontA(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >)" (?CreateFontA@Hacks@@QAEXPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@V?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@@Z)

Noway

Sep 25, 2012
yeah i did them steps and now im getting these erros.

1>ESP.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateLine@8 referenced in function "public: void __thiscall ESP::SetupDirect3D(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *,struct ID3DXFont * *)" (?SetupDirect3D@ESP@@QAEXPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@PAPAUID3DXFont@@@Z)
1>Hacks.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateFontA@48 referenced in function "public: void __thiscall Hacks::CreateFontA(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >)" (?CreateFontA@Hacks@@QAEXPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@V?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@@Z)

So no one here nows how to fix this? is this forums dead now? cause i been coming back for weeks for someone to atleast say soemthing about whats wrong. If anyone could help that would be nice thanks .

emistz

Jr.Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 3, 2013
Any one no how to fix them errors.
The "error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol" errors can be fixed by writting "#pragma comment(lib, d3dx9.lib)" at the top of your file and also adding the path to the d3dx9.lib in your project properties.

cheers,

emist

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods