Download D3DTextureLoggerClient - Simple Primitive Logging Utility for Chams

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

emistz

Jr.Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 3, 2013
Hey guys,

Out of curiosity I was looking at the Wallhack tutorial since I had never done one before. But when I got to the video about how to find the prims (link below) I realized that it was incredibly time consuming. And probably will not get any better with games now generating more and more complicated models. So I made this utility that greatly cuts down the time it takes to find the models.

Documentation and Screenshots
D3DTextureLoggerClient Win32 Binary
D3DTextureLoggerClient Source Code
Experimental Dev Branch
Virust Total

Update 2:
You can now click to add the currently selected model to your list of chams. This makes is visible through other objects.

Update:
I've created an experimental branch. The current codebase in the experimental branch allows you to toggle the rendering of primitives. So you can keep game primitives from rendering to your screen, like walls, trees, etc.

Screenshot of the Slender first note with the tree not being rendered:

Fleep's Wallhack Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22WFrx6Hv4Q

Last edited:

xploiitz

Coder
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jul 26, 2012
Sweet post, thanks!

Appreciate the links aswell, Love looking at some source.

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Hey guys,

Out of curiosity I was looking at the Wallhack tutorial since I had never done one before. But when I got to the video about how to find the prims (link below) I realized that it was incredibly time consuming. And probably will not get any better with games now generating more and more complicated models. So I made this utility that greatly cuts down the time it takes to find the models.

Documentation and Screenshots
D3DTextureLoggerClient Win32 Binary
D3DTextureLoggerClient Source Code
Virust Total
How to use this? It says something like "Usage: .." but what do I have to enter on "%D3DMODULE% %D3DXMODULE" ?

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Am I missing something, how does it cut down the time consumption compared to the logger Fleep used? There are methods that do, indeed, cut down the logging time (ie. crc logging, logging 5 - 10 primitives at a time, etc), but this one looks like a regular one to me, just with a GUI.

Good work nonetheless, especially the screenshot part :)

emistz

Jr.Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 3, 2013
How to use this? It says something like "Usage: .." but what do I have to enter on "%D3DMODULE% %D3DXMODULE" ?
D3DTextureLoggerClient.exe d3d9.dll d3d9x.dll.

Am I missing something, how does it cut down the time consumption compared to the logger Fleep used? There are methods that do, indeed, cut down the logging time (ie. crc logging, logging 5 - 10 primitives at a time, etc), but this one looks like a regular one to me, just with a GUI.

Good work nonetheless, especially the screenshot part :)
I didn't use the one Fleep was using too much so maybe I missed some options, but from what I was able to do with it if you need to find a model, lets say it is 10,000 verts, 800 primCounts, you'd be hitting + 10,000 times until the model turns orange, then 800 times on primCount until it finally turns red. That's a long time. Now imagine you only have 70 prims being drawn on screen at this point, with my tool you just hit forward 70 times, as opposed to 10,800 times.

Does that make sense?

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Good idea! Is that possible? Since I hate waiting for the correct values to appear so long..
Yes. Highlight the stuff in a specific range, then if something you are looking for lights up, iterate by one to see which one exactly is the one

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
D3DTextureLoggerClient.exe d3d9.dll d3d9x.dll.

I didn't use the one Fleep was using too much so maybe I missed some options, but from what I was able to do with it if you need to find a model, lets say it is 10,000 verts, 800 primCounts, you'd be hitting + 10,000 times until the model turns orange, then 800 times on primCount until it finally turns red. That's a long time. Now imagine you only have 70 prims being drawn on screen at this point, with my tool you just hit forward 70 times, as opposed to 10,800 times.

Does that make sense?
I'll try this right now since I just wanted to make chams for a certain game :] Thanks for sharing btw :)

Ah you read it out somehow from memory? So that it just skips verts numbers that aren't drawn?

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
I'll try this right now since I just wanted to make chams for a certain game :] Thanks for sharing btw :)

Ah you read it out somehow from memory? So that it just skips verts numbers that aren't drawn?
I haven't peeked at the source but I'd let the data run through DIP for a sec, save everything that runs through and then let user start iterating through them.

Quite innovative approach tbh emistz

emistz

Jr.Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 3, 2013
I haven't peeked at the source but I'd let the data run through DIP for a sec, save everything that runs through and then let user start iterating through them.

Quite innovative approach tbh emistz
Might as well have read the source, you hit it spot on. I just have a List<Primitives> that I add to every time the DIP hook gets called. Since DIP gives you exactly what is being rendered, the other logger's approach seemed odd.

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Somehow this is not working for me - it says where the DIP function is etc (address should be correct) but the hook doesn't work obviously (code in DIP wasn't modified at all).

emistz

Jr.Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 3, 2013
Somehow this is not working for me - it says where the DIP function is etc (address should be correct) but the hook doesn't work obviously (code in DIP wasn't modified at all).
Whats the game, and your system specs?

emistz

Jr.Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 3, 2013
Crashday / Windows 7 64 bit
I don't have 64bit to test with but try building a D3DTextureLoggerDLL for 64 bit and changing lines 111-112 of https://github.com/emist/D3DTextureLoggerClient/blob/master/D3DTextureLoggerClient/Program.cs to:

C++:
Hooking.hook(TargetPID, "Whatever descriptor", "D3DTextureLoggerClient.exe", "D3DTextureLogger.dll", "D3DTextureLogger64.dll", ChannelName, addresses);
On a sidenote, are you sure the address it returns for DIP is actually correct?

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
I don't have 64bit to test with but try building a D3DTextureLoggerDLL for 64 bit and changing lines 111-112 of https://github.com/emist/D3DTextureLoggerClient/blob/master/D3DTextureLoggerClient/Program.cs to:

C++:
Hooking.hook(TargetPID, "Whatever descriptor", "D3DTextureLoggerClient.exe", "D3DTextureLogger.dll", "D3DTextureLogger64.dll", ChannelName, addresses);
On a sidenote, are you sure the address it returns for DIP is actually correct?
I will try that, thanks.
Yes it is correct I BP'd it and it appeared after refocusing the game.

emistz

Jr.Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 3, 2013
I've added an experimental branch to the repo. The tool now allows you to toggle primitives on and off. This lets you un-render walls/ceilings, etc, but overall its just for kicks. Next up on the chain is to make it so that you can have a working wallhack for any game without having to roll anything on your own. Updating the OP with links.

emistz

Jr.Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 3, 2013
Experimental branch now has a "cham on click" option where you can selected models that you want to texture and see through other objects.

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Great tool Emitz, I haven't had a chance to test it thoroughly but from what I have seen it is pretty cool.
I'm starting a "Best of" section throughout the forum and I expect to add this to the Tools area, good work

Fleep

emistz

Jr.Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 3, 2013
Great tool Emitz, I haven't had a chance to test it thoroughly but from what I have seen it is pretty cool.
I'm starting a "Best of" section throughout the forum and I expect to add this to the Tools area, good work

Fleep
Thanks dude. If you ever get around to using it make sure to build it from the experimental branch, the master branch doesn't have the cham functionality and a couple of other things. I'm going to get around to merging the branches in a bit, but I am trying to implement the ability to rip the textures and mesh data from the selected primitive right now. If I get that working I'll do a merge and update the binary builds here.

cheers,

emist

emistz

Jr.Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 3, 2013
I'm almost done implementing the model ripping capability for this. So far it is working for models composed of triangle lists, but I need to do some math magic to get the models composed of triangle strips (like the slenderguy) to be exported properly into obj.

Once I get that in I'm wrapping up development on this tool. I think a name change is in order too since now it does a lot more than just helping get chams.

cheers,

emist

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods