D3DModelRipper - Utility for Extracting 3D Modles from Directx9 Games

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

emistz

Jr.Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 3, 2013
Hello gents,

I put together a utility to extract 3d geometry from games for the sake of learning how it is done as well as having the source code available for others to learn from it.

For how to use and more indepth explanation of the tool see Documentation

A tutorial is coming explaining the principles behind this tool and some of the common problems I ran into when coding this.

[Screenshots]

slender_done1.png

slender_tree1.jpg

[Release]

Github Repo
Source + Binary Package
Virus Total

2 scans from VT are reporting a trojan, I'm not sure if it is because of detours or because of the injector. But the source is there so take a look for yourself if you don't trust me.

cheers,

emist

Attachments

Last edited:

emistz

Jr.Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 3, 2013
I've been fixing some bugs on the tool. There are still a couple of things I don't understand. I'm holding off on the tutorial until I'm more confident that I've covered all the bases.

But in the meantime, my brother re-textured the model from the ripped obj file and the ripped texture files from the game, it looks legit. Check it out:
slender_textured.png

The whole process took him about an hour. Which got me thinking, I think I can export the uv maps as well for the models which should make being able to re-texture them automatic.

emistz

Jr.Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 3, 2013
Hi gents,

I've put together the first part of the tutorial explaining how all of this is done. Check it out here.

It is probably going to be two or three parts long. In the end I hope to completely cover all there is to it.

emistz

Jr.Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 3, 2013
Hi gents, part two of the tutorial will be up later today.

emistz

Jr.Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 3, 2013
Third and final part coming up on saturday. I'm gonna also put together something for directx11 models and such. I still gotta get around implementing this into the other tool. I have a feeling it is gonna be a general pain in the ass so I keep putting it off.

emistz

Jr.Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 3, 2013
Hello gents,

Part 3 is up. Goes over how to turn your 3d geometry data into obj format for use with 3d modeling software.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods