D3D Menu

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

AlphaAnonymous

*Creating A Perfect World
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2012
Hello GH Forum Members,

I was wondering, does anyone have a tutorial I can see that will teach me how to make a D3D that will only display Text. Noting more, noting less. I just want my users to be able to remember the Hotkeys without having to Alt+Tab out constantly.
Thanks to anyone who helps!

-Austin

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
If you've looked at Fleep's tutorial, you can easily do this by only using his Draw_Text function and removing all the rectangles and border boxes. :)

So you'd remove all the code that says "DrawFilledRect()" And "DrawBorderBox()" Then just using Draw_Text, setting it's X and Y to where you want it on the screen. :)

Crazywink

AlphaAnonymous

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2012
crazywink said:
If you've looked at Fleep's tutorial, you can easily do this by only using his Draw_Text function and removing all the rectangles and border boxes. :)

So you'd remove all the code that says "DrawFilledRect()" And "DrawBorderBox()" Then just using Draw_Text, setting it's X and Y to where you want it on the screen. :)

Crazywink
Is it possible you can help me create like a Box tab. So just the list wont be blocking the game play. Like so the player would press "Insert" to open up the box and if the user wants to close it the user would again press "Insert" I would want the box to be a bit transparent and black. And how would I change the font of the text?
-P.s I'm asking this question without even looking at the tutorials yet, so sorry if some of these questions are already answered in the tutorial videos.
Thanks for the help!

-Austin

BlackPitchPL

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
[lmgtfy]Azorbix d3d9 base[/lmgtfy] or [lmgtfy]D3D9 StarterKit[/lmgtfy] look at this and than try to do smt on your own. If you will don't know smt just post and we will try to help you

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
AustinCoder said:
Is it possible you can help me create like a Box tab. So just the list wont be blocking the game play. Like so the player would press "Insert" to open up the box and if the user wants to close it the user would again press "Insert" I would want the box to be a bit transparent and black. And how would I change the font of the text?
-P.s I'm asking this question without even looking at the tutorials yet, so sorry if some of these questions are already answered in the tutorial videos.
Thanks for the help!

-Austin
Almost all of those questions will be answered in the tutorial. :) It shows you how to use hotkeys, like Insert to Show/Hide menu, you can customize your font, and you can change the alpha levels on the background box. :)

Crazywink

AlphaAnonymous

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2012
Thank you Crazywink and BlackPitchPL for the help. I really appreciated it!

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts