Solved D3D Menu doesn't show up?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

EliteAces

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I followed the tutorial and then inject the DLL.I thought there's a problem with my coding so I downloaded the source by Fleep and inject but doesn't work either.Pressed END and insert byut doesnt appear anything.Tried diferrent injectors too.The game is Special Force.Please help me.

purple

Dank Tier Donator
Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
I had the same problem whit that tutorial, so i got better hook and it worked smoothly.
you should try and search for different dx9 hook, i think crypt released one somewhere.

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I don't know what you guys are talking about.You code hacks?If you do,please let me know
I was joking around. What c3 was saying was to use the search button to find the source since it was already posted on the forums. If you use the search feature you can get the source quicker than asking for someone else to find the link for you.

EliteAces

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I was joking around. What c3 was saying was to use the search button to find the source since it was already posted on the forums. If you use the search feature you can get the source quicker than asking for someone else to find the link for you.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts