Solved D3D Hooking

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
I've spent the last several days googling tutorials on the subject of D3D Hooking for things such as wallhacks, chams, etc. After watching Fleep's tutorial on the wallhack/chams, I found that the hook in the code didn't work, and many people were having this issue. My questions are How does one make a hook that works for their specific game? I've found several different methods, none of which were explained quite well. After I made the hook, where would I put my code for the wallhack and such?

I understand these are very noobish questions, and I'm not asking for mass code. Just curious if anyone has leads better than what I've found thus far.

If I have to learn DX, I'll take that path (though I'm trying to avoid that :p). I'm willing to put the work toward it, I've just burned through my ideas of things to search for it, and threads and tutorials poorly written to read for it.

Simon-Benyo

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2013
Mainly almost all of the wallhack and d3d chams and wireframe cheats are base of changing the Either the RenderMode or Modifying the Textures that are being Painted and rendered

And Mostly all of them are based on Hooking The DrawIndexedPrimitive function in the D3D Device that is used to render the graphics in the game and as we know those D3D Device functions are not exported functions so there is couple of ways to get the address of those functions like 1-Creating new dx window and initialize a d3d device and grab a pointer to a table that contains all of those Functions like DrawIndexedPrimitive And EndScene And SetStreamSource Etc
2-Hooking DirectX Direct3DCreate9
3- Using FindPattern
4- etc etc etc

When mainly they use EndScene Hooks to render their Hack Menu's And Text's ,,, etc

And they hook DrawIndexedPermitive to check for the models data so if it matched the players model data they will be replaced with transparent or colored or what ever textures or will be filled by some kind of pixel shaders

or they will hook it to apply A Render Mode like D3DFILL_WIREFRAME or whatever they are planing to do

And the hook of the SetStreamSource is mainly used to grab the Stride used while rendering the models ,,, however this step can be done by simply calling GetStreamSource and grabbing the stride but however all roads lead to rome

And you can use Model Loggers to grab data about your players models and use them in the DrawIndexedPrimitive

After this speech :p i hope i explained even maybe 0.1% from the thing :)

Good Luck :)

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
That explained a lot of things, thank you very much! I'll begin doing some DX research on the ways you mentioned. If any more issues arise, or I become stuck again, I'll be sure to ask!

Simon-Benyo

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2013
That explained a lot of things, thank you very much! I'll begin doing some DX research on the ways you mentioned. If any more issues arise, or I become stuck again, I'll be sure to ask!
you're very welcome and anytime ask it will lead you to answers :)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.