D3D help

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Evolution16

Oct 16, 2012
Hello, I want to start coding D3D hacks, but i have no clue on where to start, i have seen some tutorials but I am confused on somethings.
I am hoping that some one could point me towards a good tut or help me make a simple D3D for a game.
Any advice would be much appreciated.

ndani14

Nick
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 27, 2012
have you gone through Fleeps tutorials yet?

also what kinds of hacks are you thinking about making? what are you confused about?

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
If you already have good programming language knowledge for some language, Start off by learning directx.

Evolution16

Oct 16, 2012
Thats the thing I never tried coding D3D.
My first language was java, then i started coding C++ but i never got around to learning a lot for C++. So I want to learn D3D and just code simple things like Wallhacks.

Last edited:

BlackPitchPL

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
The best way is to download some base and test environment d3d9 test from Google and start play with code :p so you can easy lern base code in directX try to draw your first base menu

Evolution16

Oct 16, 2012
The best way is to download some base and test environment d3d9 test from Google and start play with code :p so you can easy lern base code in directX try to draw your first base menu
Its a little hard as there isn't really a base for this kind of game I am wanting to code for.

BlackPitchPL

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
I think You don't understand what is base . The D3D BASE is for directX type not for specific game so if the game is not in directX 12 or higher :p you can find base . First try to understand lower direct like D3D9/8 base from Azorbix and try too mess around with it in Test environment so you will know what is what and than step to dx10 or dx11 for dx11 there are only few base's but you can always run game at lower direct like BF3 i run it in dx9 and hack works :p

Evolution16

Oct 16, 2012
Ok well I am following Fleeps D3D wallhack tut.
I am doing really decent with the tut, but the problem is I don't know how to get the NumVertices and the PrimitiveCount count for the wallhack.
Also I found that I would need a hook for the game since it has hack shield, which I do not know how to get or make.

I found a couple of old PrimitiveCount and numbNumVertices, but I believe they are outdated.

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.